GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What should I buy on Amazon?

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Wow, so Chase has a deal going on right now if you sign up for their Freedom card, you get $200 back if you spend $500 within 3 months of the account opening. I might do this...I'll buy those Focal speakers directly from Crutchfield and will get $200 back just from the purchase!

Whatcha think dudes and dudettes?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Wow, so Chase has a deal going on right now if you sign up for their Freedom card, you get $200 back if you spend $500 within 3 months of the account opening. I might do this...I'll buy those Focal speakers directly from Crutchfield and will get $200 back just from the purchase!

read the fine print carefully. then it sounds good. Focals for $300.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
An iRobot Roomba robot vacuum cleaner. Because robot and no more vacuuming.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
this thread will tell you a lot.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46684

yes they are just front speaker replacements, 4 pieces. + a lot of nice accessories for install. equal to dynaudio in my opinion, i would not get it if you already have dynaudio. but for base system, a nice upgrade allowing you to go 3-5 volume higher then you do now, without distortion. or watch my install video.

I am going to buy this set of speakers. Do you have a video of what they sound like? (I know that won't do much.) How much do you think it would cost to have them installed as well as sound-deadening foam put in?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I am going to buy this set of speakers. Do you have a video of what they sound like? (I know that won't do much.) How much do you think it would cost to have them installed as well as sound-deadening foam put in?

no, i dont have a sound video. you couldn't hear it proper on video anyway.

i would guess the average shop might charge 2 hours to install them, $200-250.

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion

yup. did this a while back and its true. chase ftw.