GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What should I buy on Amazon?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
The Amazon card is a Visa card through Chase. If you buy everything on Amazon it's completely worth it, as long as the item is shipped by Amazon. You can use any amount of your points on any purchase at any time. Or you can just redeem them in general on Chase's website. It has a high APR rate, but I never have to worry about that since I pay it off every time.

This. I just pay the card off every time I use it.

#freemoney

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
there is still interest on it, even if paid off in one statement.

Incorrect.

You have a 30 day period. You buy things in it. They bill you. It's due within 25 or so days after the 30 day period ends. You pay the full balance then. No interest ever and you get the cashback profit.

I've done this for years and made a decent chunk of change from my cards.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Incorrect.

You have a 30 day period. You buy things in it. They bill you. It's due within 25 or so days after the 30 day period ends. You pay the full balance then. No interest ever and you get the cashback profit.

I've done this for years and made a decent chunk of change from my cards.

I do this with my business discover :) we get a few thousand at the end of the year. We're also rotating up to 20 grand every couple weeks on this card, lol.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I guess I shouldn't have said that there's zero protection.

However, good luck trying to get your money back if your account is drained before you notice and report it. Credit cards offer a significantly greater amount of protection.

The other solution is to keep a debit account with very little money in it, and use it for online purchases, only pumping it up with $$ when needed.

That way, if they get me, they only get my $40. Jokes on them.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Not noticeable on an Xbox or for regular viewing.