GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What should I buy on Amazon?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah, no fees or anything. I sign up every quarter. Sometimes they're to like "Kohl's and Movie Tickets" or something gay like that though.

Gas, restaraunts, Amazon.com, grocery stores, etc. are the good categories.

you mean you cant just use the points where you want? my last set of points just automatically imported into amazon as a gift card thing.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
All this is only good if you're buying cash to begin with or, you have the cash to payoff it off before the apr rate kicks in. Otherwise, it takes away most if not all of the benefits of the points.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
you mean you cant just use the points where you want? my last set of points just automatically imported into amazon as a gift card thing.

You can use them to pay your card or get a check or whatever. I meant that sometimes you get the 5% back at crappy places like Kohl's or something so then you don't generate as many doll hairs.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
so then you don't generate as many doll hairs.

doll hairs:

a word said to very gayly trick someone into thinking you said dollars. Bob- "hey man ill give you twenty doll hairs to eat that piece of shit."

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^^LOLception

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
But in all seriousness...now I'm stuck between getting the Focal speakers or a sub! I want whatever will sound better with my RNS-315. I also think I'd rather order the Focal speakers through Crutchfield...otherwise it's through the UK. However, I could buy a Bazooka sub on Amazon. Decisions, decisions...

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
But in all seriousness...now I'm stuck between getting the Focal speakers or a sub! I want whatever will sound better with my RNS-315. I also think I'd rather order the Focal speakers through Crutchfield...otherwise it's through the UK. However, I could buy a Bazooka sub on Amazon. Decisions, decisions...

if you just get one.. the sub is the better choice hands down. i will need one some day.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I have accumulated about $350 worth of Amazon gift cards and $500 worth of Amazon points for using their credit card for a few years. What should I buy?

VW Flag. They have a couple of different styles. I may get one soon.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
i dont need any more credit cards.. i just use my debit on amazon.. no points.. are points really worth it?

Do NOT use your debit card on the internetz. Zero protection.