GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I ordered a BFI knob December 14 n still hasnt shipped out

I ordered a BFI knob on Nov 27th, and it didn't ship until Dec 30th. I think they're just backed up.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1610395890700.png

SRS Tec is saying DHL says ~6 weeks to the US, plus I'd imagine a little bit of delivery time past that. We're in the 5th week now, so hopefully soon!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Good news if anybody has been watching this and was sad they missed it! @riceburner is buying an S4 this weekend, and his GTI is already listed in the classifieds. So he is looking for someone to buy out his spot. You'd send him the $165 he paid in, give me your shipping info, and your name would get swapped with his on the list. The best part of that is he's already done the two months of waiting. SRS Tec said DHL quoted 6 weeks for transit, we're in week 6 now. We're at the point where I'm expecting to finally see some movement at any time. I'm really crossing my fingers and hope they're in by the end of the month. So let me or him know if you're interested!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Edit: already SOLD to Ryansonfire! Enjoy, dude!

Hey, to anyone that still 'wants in' on the group buy but was too late!

I am selling my mk7, and therefore wont need the flares that i bought anymore. They are still 'in transit' from Gemany, per Jon, but almost due to reach his place where he will be dispersing to us from there.

Pay me $165 and he can ship directly to you, once recieved!

Pm me if interested, otherwise i will simply post them for sale if he ships to me later.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Any updates?

Asides from checking the tracking every day, no. I sent another email this morning, as they had previously stated 6 weeks, and we're over 8 weeks now, approaching 9.

1612357520860.png

It's been almost 2 months since they shipped, and we're getting to a point where my thoughts are "Ok, how long do we wait?". I understand there's an ongoing pandemic, but even given that situation, I don't think shipping alone should take over 2 months. Hell, I've ordered things off AliExpress with their slow as hell free shipping since then, and had them arrive.

So I'll wait to see their response, and go from there. But curious to hear your guys' thoughts. How much time is enough to wait before saying "Yeah, unfortunately there's a problem with the delivery, and I don't think it's coming."

cb1111

In August I had two packages shipped DHL from the Middle East. It took three days to get to Frankfurt, a month to get to London, four months to get from London to Washington DC and one of the two packages can't be found at the DHL warehouse at the airport.

DHL is having significant issues these days - far more that (wh)UPS or FedEX

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
I am at 11 weeks waiting for another package from DHL from Frankfurt. The company opened a DHL investigation so we'll see if that helps