GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

ryansonfire

Go Kart Newbie
Is it me or does the company rep seem a bit snippy? I can't tell if it's a bad translation but it sounds like they have some attitude in their responses.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Is it me or does the company rep seem a bit snippy? I can't tell if it's a bad translation but it sounds like they have some attitude in their responses.

Yeah. I thought I was being polite when I reached out back in January, just asking how long we should expect. And got the snippy response. Still waiting for a response from my last email.

In the meantime...

1612648932807.jpg

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Maybe its one of those lost in translation type of things. I went to Germany years ago and everyone was quite nice. Visited Abt and Oettinger and they offered to give us a tour of the facilities. The Abt tour was like :oops:. We didn't get to see the DTM cars because the area was not prepped for visitors.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and cutting a little slack. They're dealing with the pandemic as well.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Let me know if you need to do an email in German - I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

....actually grew up speaking German and English....

Thanks for the offer. Some subtle nuances may be getting messed up in translation, but I feel the message has always gotten across, both ways.

Now, if you wanted to give DHL Deutschland a ring and inquire on parcel 536382415489, I'm sure everyone would appreciate that lol. I just want to know directly from the source how much time to give it before going "Yeah, something may have happened to it and it's not coming", since the only timeframe I was given from SRS Tec was 6 weeks, and we just passed 9 weeks yesterday.

I'm fine being patient and understanding of delays, as I'm sure everyone who bought in is, but I just have no idea how long to expect. I could get told "Yeah, it could take 10 - 12 weeks to arrive", and be fine with that. I just don't want to get to week 11, only to find out "Yeah, you should have gotten that in 6 weeks, 8 max. Something is definitely wrong."

cb1111

Thanks for the offer. Some subtle nuances may be getting messed up in translation, but I feel the message has always gotten across, both ways.

Now, if you wanted to give DHL Deutschland a ring and inquire on parcel 536382415489, I'm sure everyone would appreciate that lol. I just want to know directly from the source how much time to give it before going "Yeah, something may have happened to it and it's not coming", since the only timeframe I was given from SRS Tec was 6 weeks, and we just passed 9 weeks yesterday.

I'm fine being patient and understanding of delays, as I'm sure everyone who bought in is, but I just have no idea how long to expect. I could get told "Yeah, it could take 10 - 12 weeks to arrive", and be fine with that. I just don't want to get to week 11, only to find out "Yeah, you should have gotten that in 6 weeks, 8 max. Something is definitely wrong."
Drop me a PM with your name and address and I'll give them a call on Monday. It looks like it has been sitting in Frankfurt since the 7th of December and USPS has been waiting for it since then. I know somebody in the commercial department who might be able to track it down. No promises.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Drop me a PM with your name and address and I'll give them a call on Monday. It looks like it has been sitting in Frankfurt since the 7th of December and USPS has been waiting for it since then. I know somebody in the commercial department who might be able to track it down. No promises.

Thanks for the offer, will PM you the info. I'm sure everyone involved would be super appreciative for anything you might be able to turn up. I know I am.

While of course it's nothing I did and not my "fault", I still feel horrible it's taking this long and people have been waiting over two months for their flares.

Leonardp

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you!!

cb1111

It is so annoying and I feel so bad for Acadia - tries to do something nice for the group and COVID screws up shipping.

DHL is a mess, but there isn't much of a choice when shipping to the US from Germany

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It is so annoying and I feel so bad for Acadia - tries to do something nice for the group and COVID screws up shipping.

DHL is a mess, but there isn't much of a choice when shipping to the US from Germany
I ordered the Trackslag DP from the UK on Monday of this week and DHL delivered it to me on Thursday.