GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
With anything overseas right now...you just gotta be patient. Shipping is slow right now.

I was looking into buying some bike parts from Europe. The free shipping is now gone. Buying from the UK and mainland Europe used to be cheaper because they would offer free shipping.
at this point, shipping around me is messed up and even around US, have stuff coming from all over that is all sorts of delayed.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I bought a golf bag from a guy in Canada recently. Bag arrived at customs in New York November 24. No word since then.

Lol...same here. Ordered a key fob cover from Aliexpress. Once tracking hit the US...it stopped. Its been about two months.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Lol...same here. Ordered a key fob cover from Aliexpress. Once tracking hit the US...it stopped. Its been about two months.

Well, that doesn't leave much hope for the trim pieces I bought off AliExpress that haven't moved in two weeks.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Well, that doesn't leave much hope for the trim pieces I bought off AliExpress that haven't moved in two weeks.

Keep the faith man. Something similar happened to me a few months back. I completely gave up after a while...lo and behold...it showed up. My key FOB was like $5 with free shipping so my expectations are as...I'll get it when I get it 😁 .

It's completely hit or miss. I ordered some bumper trim for a Jetta last month...I got those in under two weeks.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I bet most of us still dont know what color to paint this, or whether to have them installed yourself or at a shop. I still look at my fog lights every now and then just to imagine what color it should be. Decisions decisions

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I bet most of us still dont know what color to paint this, or whether to have them installed yourself or at a shop. I still look at my fog lights every now and then just to imagine what color it should be. Decisions decisions

I'm thinking about the install. Do you just run a bead of silicone on the surface and then use tape to hold it on till it dries? I'm kinda paranoid about this. I'd hate to have one side fly off on the freeway😄 .

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I'm thinking about the install. Do you just run a bead of silicone on the surface and then use tape to hold it on till it dries? I'm kinda paranoid about this. I'd hate to have one side fly off on the freeway😄 .
I be having that thought with my Europlate. Its holding on 3Ms. Has been holding on for 9 months now.

I had a corrola before and the car had hubcabs. I lost all of them LMAO. One night I was merging onto the highway and as Im looking on side view mirror I see a hubcap roll in the distance onto incoming traffic 💀

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Pretty much from what I understand. It comes with the adhesive.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I had a corrola before and the car had hubcabs. I lost all of them LMAO. One night I was merging onto the highway and as Im looking on side view mirror I see a hubcap roll in the distance onto incoming traffic 💀

I had one hit me in my Corrado. I saw it come off the wheel of the car in the lane to my left. Smacked the lower rear quarter just behind my front door.😫

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
I think I've decided gloss black after seeing photos. Match my DPC splitter and Aerofabb spoiler

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So I'm going to call DHL on Monday. I don't think anything is wrong, and I'm not sure what they would even be able to say, but they might have some insight on when this thing will start moving. Monday will be 3 weeks without any movement on the shipment. It could be something as simple as being told "DHL in Germany is currently shut down due to Covid", but it's at least worth a shot. Maybe they can say when to expect things to move.

Leonardp

Go Kart Newbie
So I'm going to call DHL on Monday. I don't think anything is wrong, and I'm not sure what they would even be able to say, but they might have some insight on when this thing will start moving. Monday will be 3 weeks without any movement on the shipment. It could be something as simple as being told "DHL in Germany is currently shut down due to Covid", but it's at least worth a shot. Maybe they can say when to expect things to move.
Please do, thanks. So it hasn’t left Germany yet?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R