GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Just put my EQT stage 2 tune on, went for a quick drive so far it’s great.

I selected the burbles in sports mode for the lols and with a CTS catted DP, stock CBE, and vibrant resonator it doesn’t sound as obnoxious as I thought it would.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
Installed Ecohitch from @Spoolin and completely cleaned the wheels. Put on a coat of Chemical Guys wheels wax.

IMG_20220530_160535.jpg

IMG20220530130319.jpg

Last edited:

Ja_mill

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 6MT GTI
Just put my EQT stage 2 tune on, went for a quick drive so far it’s great.

I selected the burbles in sports mode for the lols and with a CTS catted DP, stock CBE, and vibrant resonator it doesn’t sound as obnoxious as I thought it would.
I did the same thing a few days ago. Only difference is Baun DP. Man this tune feels 100x better than the Cobb OTS tune.

Also just replaced factory plugs with Ruth's after 40k miles and changed my cabin air filter.

Might take a trip up to the mountains today....

shimla

Bbs sr 18x8 45offset on indy500 235-40
Need help- what size hubcentric can I use with this wheel? Sorry, wasn’t able to measure before installing and seller wouldn’t respond.

Attachments

• FA728B5D-A1AC-4A41-867B-41D7BEE69A3C.jpeg
    FA728B5D-A1AC-4A41-867B-41D7BEE69A3C.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 57

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
New video

And on my commute into work today I swung by Mexico with a IE stage 2 S7.

829DB9C5-BC3F-43EF-8E65-BA03804F8DF6.jpeg

Owner was really cool and we did little 2-3 pull from about a 25-30 roll (not ideal). I spun till the top of 2nd & stayed a fender ahead into 3rd, but by the top of 3rd he had me at his back bumper.

I’d imagine 4th gear would’ve continued to go in his favor but we shut it down. He said his intercooler upgrade is sitting in his garage so he definitely had power left on the table there.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
New video

And on my commute into work today I swung by Mexico with a IE stage 2 S7.

View attachment 250836

Owner was really cool and we did little 2-3 pull from about a 25-30 roll (not ideal). I spun till the top of 2nd & stayed a fender ahead into 3rd, but by the top of 3rd he had me at his back bumper.

I’d imagine 4th gear would’ve continued to go in his favor but we shut it down. He said his intercooler upgrade is sitting in his garage so he definitely had power left on the table there.
I saw it bro. Looks like you’re taking a nice clean approach to the wiring.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Finally ditched the factory Bridgestone AS tires today. What a difference in noise, comfort and performance.
2127C0B8-22B3-4E02-A9D2-F41B668A008E.jpeg

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Nice!

Last week I had my nogaro wheels refurbished and painted gloss black. Got them back on Monday and I'm loving the look and defo the finishing touch to my Carbon Grey/Black colour scheme I've gone for...
I like my Nogaros in their new finish, too!

My daughter's Launch Edition Golf has very similar wheels (Durban) with the same gunmetal grey finish...