Votes: 14 17.9%
  • I have a 25 lb Android phone

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I use a land line and a beeper

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I think Apple users need to realize it's nothing new in the marketplace, not really innovative and they should tone it down. I see too many drooling like it's setting the trend, which it's not.

I love Apple, have most their products but think Apple fans need to settle down because Apple isn't delivering the latest and greatest. Unfortunately they're playing catch up.
I completely agree. It's amazing how hyped up everyone gets during every new iPhone release. So the iPhone now has toggles. Very "new and innovative." Except that's something Android has had for years.

Don't get me wrong. The iPhone is a nice device. It's very fluid and easy to use, however, it's the same phone every single time a new model is released. With Android, you have choices; colors, sizes, expandable memory, etc.

I can't stand when people say, "well I can't switch from the iPhone because it's all I know how to use. I won't be able to use Android." And this comes from a friend who used to have a Blackberry. It really doesn't take that long to learn. Android is a lot more user friendly than when it was originally released.

I am not a fanboy on either side, just voicing my opinion, and people are afraid of change, or afraid to become uncool or nerdy for having an Android phone, whatever that's supposed to mean. Same way it's uncool to have T-Mobile instead of Verizon. I get crap for it all of the time, yet because most T-Mobile phones have WiFi Calling, I get better service than any provider. And they're cheaper. :)

Last edited:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I'll keep my jailbroken 6.1.2 on my 5 until someone hacks the new OS - I do like the new IOS 7 though, just needs some tweaking (not to be confused with twerking)

Lmfao! I'm in the same boat.

Hate it, ill stick with my regular 5. new ios7 looks too feminine, and If that's what you like? then right on cuhz.
Plus, Im jail broken so I have a different theme and I could do whatever the hell I want with it.:thumbup:
I've had toggles and pretty much everything androids have had for years, "Android" features + iOS= bitchez be jealouzz.

Last edited:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i loathe the way it looks thus have kept my iPhone5 on iOS6. I will stay on 6 until everything stops functioning. I hate the way it looks. Sweet, one dimensional cartoon look. Thanks dicks!

love the 'i own a 25 lb Android phone' choice! "hey guys look at my giant iPad size phone.. its humongous and trust me.. WAY better than the iPhone! nevermind I look like a retard carrying around an 8.5 x 11 phone, I REFUSE to have any Apple products!"

all of this. will stay on 6 until the phone freezes. fuck that retarded update.

joeeee

Ready to race!
i hated it at first look when i updated. seemed like everything was to big for the screen, but now that i've gotten used to it i like it a lot more than 7.

turned off the background move shit. i feel thats completely useless.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Lotta haters up in here.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I downloaded it and have liked it so far. Only problem is, for some reason, I cant slide the little thing to unlock the phone. I also can't slide the thing to turn it off to start over. I dont know what to do :/

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
I think Apple users need to realize it's nothing new in the marketplace, not really innovative and they should tone it down. I see too many drooling like it's setting the trend, which it's not.

I love Apple, have most their products but think Apple fans need to settle down because Apple isn't delivering the latest and greatest. Unfortunately they're playing catch up.

ding!

it looks like a playskool toy tbh.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Some things i dont like about is when you play your music in genre section it doesnt shuffle any song thats in there, you chose artist just like in artist section, definetly a biggest gripe for sure. When i work out at a gym and skip music, its close to volume and sometimes makes it go max, hate that part. Other than that i love it, except is not as simple as it used to

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
Do you multitask much? That's what really kills the battery.

And things like the ebay app are so slow now when you switch back to them.

I just double tapped to see how many apps are open right now. 44.

I'm always bouncing around a shit ton of apps. I started my day today at 10:30am. It is now 8:47pm and my battery is at 30%

The apps will improve when they all start sending out updates.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
There is a saying, goes like....Apple is like that one guy who is always late to the party, but when he arrives, he's wearing the best suite.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i loathe the way it looks thus have kept my iPhone5 on iOS6. I will stay on 6 until everything stops functioning. I hate the way it looks. Sweet, one dimensional cartoon look. Thanks dicks!

love the 'i own a 25 lb Android phone' choice! "hey guys look at my giant iPad size phone.. its humongous and trust me.. WAY better than the iPhone! nevermind I look like a retard carrying around an 8.5 x 11 phone, I REFUSE to have any Apple products!"

youmadlol
the galaxy s3(4/4s competitor) fits in my pocket perfectly. doesnt slide out. fits in my palm nicely.

now.. with the guys using the galaxy note 2.. yea.. that phone is just stupidly huge.

and i feel this belongs here
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/people-falling-fake-apple-ios-115719246.html

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
There is a saying, goes like....Apple is like that one guy who is always late to the party, but when he arrives, he's wearing the best suite.

It's suit but I agree with this point...when my iPhone 5s[exy] arrives.