Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

:(

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Like said before. 5s[same] 5s[shit]..
I come from iPhones. Ive literally had EVERY generation BUT the 5S or 5C. complete waste of money, and time. Conan explained it well tonight. lol
Beside my hate for the NEW iPhone, iPhone in general FTMFW. specially jailbroken. I use to work for Verizon and I messed with the s3s, s4s, nexus, notes, alll them androids. yaaa they're cool. they did have toggles and a bunch of features before iOS BUT come on, besides the fact that every 13 year and they're mommas have iPhones, they're flawless. they function great, great cameras, MINE NEVER had battery issues(if I did, oh well. get a fucking car charger), I did have some shattered ones, but it's on how you take care of it. I can do a shit load of things on a jailbroken iPhone(that androids have) but that PLUS the iOS is way too advanced. it's like rosie huntington-whiteley, she's already gorgeous as it is, but if you add her being naked? whoaaaa. that's iphone jailbroken(and knowing what to do with it)

To each their own, rant on. Apple ftw

I don't know whether to give you a high five or call you hater but you mentioned a naked woman (I think) so I'll just smile and think of tits.

yes he did