GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
There's still part of me that wants to see him die a really painful death.

Agreed. Payment for such a bullshit character.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Agreed. Payment for such a bullshit character.

He really was kind of predictable. As an antagonist he was really kind of abrupt and lackluster. He should have played a bigger role if they were going to assign him that part, instead he was a bad guy for a couple episodes, but carried nothing else into the next season.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I really hope the governor gets that stupid flu and dies a slow painful death then gets eaten by the zombies. His character is so lame I thought he would die out there with the walkers being all alone with no shelter and such.

Balt21

Ready to race!
The governor was the focus of the majority of last season, you had to know he would be back, it was just a matter of time. Nearly everyone at the prison has an axe to grind with him, just as he has one with everyone at the prison. He is also a pending threat to the prison, which is why Michonne was still looking for him at the start of the season. I'll be glad when he is gone and they move on from the prison as well though.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I wished Merle had a better aim at The Governor when he was gunning down his men at the barn.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
The governor was the focus of the majority of last season, you had to know he would be back, it was just a matter of time. Nearly everyone at the prison has an axe to grind with him, just as he has one with everyone at the prison. He is also a pending threat to the prison, which is why Michonne was still looking for him at the start of the season. I'll be glad when he is gone and they move on from the prison as well though.

he shouldn't have lived past last season.

They need to move the story along.

I thought they might be making Rick disabled with his hand injury but they just let that die too.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
They should have opened fire on then in the first place, but I against since dad and son bonding time went well, thy don't have as many walkers around, still don't like the fact that the govener is just chilled and lurking on the camp. It's gonna end bad.