GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
What if Carol finds the guv'nor and seeks out revenge on the prison gang!

Balt21

Ready to race!
I liked how the zombie just tripped and fell in the fire while the governor sat there NFG in the preview.

I thought the episode was pretty good. A lot of bonding was had between the characters. Rick and Carl's relationship made a move in the right direction when Rick asked Carl for help. Maggie seemed to mirror Hershel's "need to help others without concern for myself" attitude when she went to save the day.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
TBH I was kinda disappointed to see his face at the end of the episode. I was hoping they were going anther direction. But I guess we get to settle the whole governor thing once and for all.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
I dont care what kinda medicine they found, Glen was a fucking goner.

When is this prison/governor story line going to end??? Fucking hell.

Seriously. Are they ever going to get the fuck out of Georgia?

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
When are they going to address the zombie hoard and the radio broadcast???

Oh damn that's right! I forgot about that radio broadcast. The plot is kind of what I'd imagine a middle school kid's zombie story to be like. It's pretty disorganized, whether that's on purpose or a side affect I dont know.

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
I dont care what kinda medicine they found, Glen was a fucking goner.

When is this prison/governor story line going to end??? Fucking hell.

Tired of the love story with Glen and Maggie. Was hoping his character would die off.

The governer was a bad character to begin with and I hate that he's back. Looks like we'll have to put up with him the rest of the season at least.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
The governor just needs to die. His story arc bores me to tears.