GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1611206119252.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
All the people this orange mother fucker was pardoning all day. And he forgot joe exotic.

Joe Exotic didn’t provide any gains for trump. The retards that think Joe is a good person, not just some wacko we watch for entertainment, already fawn over the Orange.

Zrickety’s been mighty quiet today. Anyone know his contact info to check on him? Honestly, I’m worried I might not get paid out on the bet he lost.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Joe Exotic didn’t provide any gains for trump. The retards that think Joe is a good person, not just some wacko we watch for entertainment, already fawn over the Orange.

Zrickety’s been mighty quiet today. Anyone know his contact info to check on him? Honestly, I’m worried I might not get paid out on the bet he lost.
I was just shocked how many crooked fucks the orange pardoned and commuted. And didn’t include joe LOL

zrick is with q and the krakens.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
He has been PM'd

Zrick.PNG

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Fake news screenshot

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Like if you have bitten your nails much more for the moment of whether or not rick pays up than if slow joe was gonna win or not

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Man Biden went straight to work. Dudes already repealing shit. Getting us back in the Paris accords (I personally don’t agree with that, to an extent) and submitting shit that was written before he even took office.

he wants 100 million vaccinated in 100 days. Seems overly optimistic. But I applaud the energy.

not sleepy at all. It’s as if dude did some coke and is now flying into his work.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Man Biden went straight to work. Dudes already repealing shit. Getting us back in the Paris accords (I personally don’t agree with that, to an extent) and submitting shit that was written before he even took office.

he wants 100 million vaccinated in 100 days. Seems overly optimistic. But I applaud the energy.

not sleepy at all. It’s as if dude did some coke and is now flying into his work.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE us older guys......The chances are we've been there, done that, got the T-shirt & can do it all again in our sleep....

Its called life experience & the fact we've lived a lot of time means we therefore have a lot of experience!!...

Reactions: WAP