GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1611197258436.jpeg

1611197294980.jpeg

On edit: wife told me the story of the jacket. Burton Snowboards (VT company) made a jacket with his picture on the back. He liked it and ordered one without the picture. So legit on him.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
WTF is this sorcery? Biden held a fucking press conference! He informed us. He disseminated information via a press secretary that may be useful to our lives and the direction of this nation. The nerve of this guy. Impeach immediately.
Heavy breathing intensifies

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There are two kinds of Chiropractors - those that think that they can cure anything and those that stick to what they know about - skeletal and muscular stuff.

A good chiropractor will look at x-rays/MRIs/CAT scans etc. and go from there. Chiropractors have helped me multiple times.
It's just difficult to find a good one. I had one and then he retired and haven't found another good one.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Adams is quite competent and not being asked to continue has nothing to do with competency - it has to do with having somebody else in mind for that position.

I know several people who weren't asked to stay and all were quite good. They were all replaced by equally good people that happened to be active in the Democratic party. Two of the people replaced were Democrats - just not very active.
I understand. A new president generally chooses an entirely new cabinet and should. That wasn't why I posted that though.