GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
One of my memes made it to the google? I've officially made it! I can retire now.

You know, it's a great idea to send social workers on these calls with police...until a social worker gets attacked or killed by some psychopath. Just another lawsuit waiting to happen. What's worse than a pair of inept cops? One inept cop and an unarmed social worker.
They didn't send the appropriate resources, becase they don't exist in most communities. That's what we're trying to tell you. That's why we need to remove funding from the police to use to hire social workers and mental health professionals or raise taxes. You can't send resources that don't exist.

Yeah I can only speak for my community.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That's 1st year paramedic stuff.
Dr. Preston "You look at the prevalence..."
You do use the whole population. Only 0.2% are testing and 0.00015% have died. And 0.000007% are virus only. #FACTS.
So all these doctors, epidemiologists, and experts I'm quoting are dumber than a paramedic and a callous PA on the internet? OK.
Your counterpoints have really lost their bite. Just admit the virus is not nearly as bad as they made it out to be. 9 out of 10 doctors agree.
It's a big HOAX and you got SCAMMED.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
awake.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dr. Preston "You look at the prevalence..."
You do use the whole population. Only 0.2% are testing and 0.00015% have died. And 0.000007% are virus only. #FACTS.
So all these doctors, epidemiologists, and experts I'm quoting are dumber than a paramedic and a callous PA on the internet? OK.
Your counterpoints have really lost their bite. Just admit the virus is not nearly as bad as they made it out to be. 9 out of 10 doctors agree.
It's a big HOAX and you got SCAMMED.

That's a 3rd grade interpretation of what he said.

And what is this physicians specialty?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What's worse, most were preventable and doing nothing would have shut the economy down anyway.

Now, a tape with Trump admitting he lied, and his dooms day cult STILL don't believe it.

It's remarkable. Even Nixon's supporters bailed after they heard him lying on tape.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Kinda seems like the logic of the "First they Came" poem. "It's only the old and comprised immune systems that are affected...", It's only R, then S, then T, before it's U.... I'll see myself out.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That's a 3rd grade interpretation of what he said.

And what is this physicians specialty?
EPIDEMIOLOGY
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Or spelling, or grammar.