GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Take a group of young children, all 'races,' and watch them play together. They don't care about skin color. Racism is learned behavior, and right now FAKE NEWS is the teacher.
i disagree with this in part. sometimes the teacher internal ie) not getting picked for a team... not being asked to dance..or watching one of your guardians being attached while you watch helplessly.
sometimes...and i mean sometimes it is taught by the very ones who brought you into the world and care for you. And I mean this for all countries, creed and colour alike. if we're talking about kids...they don't watch the news or listen to it. But they listen to those around them as they talk.

the other day i was at a park with my youngest.. .i overheard some kids...guessing they were 9 or ten; talking about covid-19 and i could have sworn they were politicians.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And they're linking the Sturgis rally to a large outbreak of the virus. It's probably just gonna K.O. some olds though, so it's no big deal really.
Where did you hear this fake news? PROVIDE YOU LINK.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Pretty sure it actually is fake news.

The article is widely available but it's just nonsense about speculative cases based on statistical extrapolation.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And they're linking the Sturgis rally to a large outbreak of the virus. It's probably just gonna K.O. some olds though, so it's no big deal really.

That's a despicable lack of respect for older people of which I am one. And if you were being sarcastic you should use an emoji to show it.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How about how black service members were prevented from using their GI Bill and other VA benefits after WWII?

Have you guys never read about the government oppression of black people through the Civil Rights movement?

Are you really unaware that the entire point of the war on drugs was to target black people and war protesters? Or do you really think Americans woke up one day and decided to become criminal in mass numbers?
us_prison_population.0.png

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Most of the country's institutions were exclusively white for 200 years, and a black station is you're guys issue. Ever hear of black Wallstreet?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/black-wall-street-tulsa-race-massacre

You're right about exclusively white for 200 years. And it was wrong! The past can't be erased. So should it be reversed for 200 years to reach equality? I don't have a problem with BET. The point is simply that if there was a WET station people would scream racism. If we are to start from a point of no racism then it's easy to say BET is a racist station.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How about how black serve members were prevented from using their GI Bill and other VA benefits after WWII?

Have you guys never read about the government oppression of black people through the Civil Rights movement?

Are you really unaware that the entire point of the war on drugs was to target black people and war protesters? Or do you really think Americans woke up one day and decided to become criminal in mass numbers? View attachment 185377

That was insidious to have happened.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're right about exclusively white for 200 years. And it was wrong! The past can't be erased. So should it be reversed for 200 years to reach equality? I don't have a problem with BET. The point is simply that if there was a WET station people would scream racism. If we are to start from a point of no racism then it's easy to say BET is a racist station.

Most of the entertainment industry is WET still, so....

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim, did you see this one. This is why people want to take funding from police and increase funding for social services. Imagine this situation if a mental health professional and a social worker were sent on this call.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...autism-shot-by-police-after-mother-called?amp

That's a good example. I still don't get the defunding police though because I don't know that a portion of the police funding is dedicated to calls that could be handled by social workers. Why didn't the 911 operator send the call to social services instead of the police?