GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Legit Nissan GT-R photos leaked!

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
Ratboy, hahaha. Sorry to say but i've already answered al of your questions/statements/dumb arguments with my previous posts so i wont waste time on you and your albino fast.

Not to mention all of your valids where weak.

Yes V-dubs are more prestigous, than your nissan. Sorry to say.

And now like most of the people on this board you're putting words in my mouth saying that i'm an expert to more over exagerate. That and i already said that i would'nt bring that subject into the situation.

And sorry maximum6 isnt not my alias, the name isn't clever enough and you're just acting like a hardass to a simple question.

Edit: typing one big paragraph where everything is clunked together makes it look like a boring idea/read.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
i've got a 67 cougar that i built from the ground up. runs 10.20 1/4 and it only cost me 15k in performace mods plus the actual purchase price of the car 3k and body/paintwork grand total of 25k give or take a few dollars.
So i have 45k for the gas lol. granted the gtr would beat it on the road course but for the 45k i could build another 67 cougar and make that a roundie rounder. lol and another one with a bit less work for another 20k. get the point? also this is a limited production car and people will be paying WAY over sticker of 70k. for example GT3RS porsches only retailed for 123k when they were sold in the states a few went for 300k.

Pics of the Cougar, well if you want make another thread about it.

I'd really like a 67 camaro

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
i've got a 67 cougar that i built from the ground up. runs 10.20 1/4 and it only cost me 15k in performace mods plus the actual purchase price of the car 3k and body/paintwork grand total of 25k give or take a few dollars.
So i have 45k for the gas lol. granted the gtr would beat it on the road course but for the 45k i could build another 67 cougar and make that a roundie rounder. lol and another one with a bit less work for another 20k. get the point? also this is a limited production car and people will be paying WAY over sticker of 70k. for example GT3RS porsches only retailed for 123k when they were sold in the states a few went for 300k.

First...it's still a cougar that like u said can't really handle, and 2 probably doesnt look as good, ride as good, and have near the creature comforts this car does...

Second...they wont be selling these cars at a premium due to Nissan's new warranty "system" that is devised to keep people from buying and selling to make a profit.

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
Ratboy, hahaha. Sorry to say but i've already answered al of your questions/statements/dumb arguments with my previous posts so i wont waste time on you and your albino fast.

Not to mention all of your valids where weak.

Yes V-dubs are more prestigous, than your nissan. Sorry to say.

And now like most of the people on this board you're putting words in my mouth saying that i'm an expert to more over exagerate. That and i already said that i would'nt bring that subject into the situation.

And sorry maximum6 isnt not my alias, the name isn't clever enough and you're just acting like a hardass to a simple question.

Edit: typing one big paragraph where everything is clunked together makes it look like a boring idea/read.

aaaahhhh no, you didn't answer anything in your posts, all your posts consists of single closed minded statements like, "v-dubs are more prestigous than nissian, sorry", "nissians suck, to bad", "80k, no thank you", which basically means you know nothing and only hate on a certain car make since you "heard" it was bad, and stop saying VWs have "prestige", you sound like a damn walking slogan

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
aaaahhhh no, you didn't answer anything in your posts, all your posts consists of single closed minded statements like, "v-dubs are more prestigous than nissian, sorry", "nissians suck, to bad", "80k, no thank you", which basically means you know nothing and only hate on a certain car make since you "heard" it was bad, and stop saying VWs have "prestige", you sound like a damn walking slogan

Again, this cluster fuck of words, cmon.

Also if you want to take the time; re-read all my post. You would know that i did back up the Nissan and do not come off as single minded like you think.

Last edited:

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
First...it's still a cougar that like u said can't really handle, and 2 probably doesnt look as good, ride as good, and have near the creature comforts this car does...

Second...they wont be selling these cars at a premium due to Nissan's new warranty "system" that is devised to keep people from buying and selling to make a profit.

i think you missed his whole point entirely. Either way take it up with him not me, i was just pointing it out.

06Rabbit

Ready to race!
you better back him up jack

so you would get the Porsche just because it is a higher status symbol?? and you admitted that the skyline would run circles around it, just because of what commericals and other strangers tell you, you are a damn sheep!! BAAAAHHH!!

Yeah, pretty much. If that makes me a sheep, then sure. I don't race, so I much prefer a more classy car than a straight performance car. I mean, look at the interior of the GTR. It's straight to business, not much "luxury" or "classiness" to it. I mean, if I were to build a race car for competitive use, hell yeah, a Skyline GTR would definitely be on my list. But I don't need that, so why spend $80,000 on a REALLY fast car, if I'm not going to be needing to go that fast? :smile:

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
Again, this cluster fuck of words, cmon.

Also if you want to take the time; re-read all my post. You would know that i did back up the Nissan and do not come off as single minded like you think.

OK, i re-read them all,

"It can go 0-60 in 1 second and it'll still be just a plain o'l nissan. Boooo"

"No it's a nissan. You're gonna be standing out like a sore dick"

"Also, VW is more prestigous. When you get into a VW it gets into you. "

"Nissan...is just...a fucken nissan."

you don't sound single minded at all!, and you are very insightful also, i like the part where your slinging out your slogans "When you get into a VW.....it gets into you!", i think you can say that about any car make since there are many people out there that love a certain car make....then it gets into them!!!, my posts are a cluster of words, but it didn't stop you from reading every last one......ZING!!!! you're done, i win!!

Maximum6

FASTER
GTR is a great car.

However, I have to agree that is is a bit overboard on being 80k.

I would get a M3 or RS4 instead. I want to go fast but 80k isn't worth it unless it is the best of the best and insanely hardcore like GT3RS. Another thing is that Nissan isn't known for their racing heritage, even if they did dominate with the GTR in some races back then. They also use a VQ engine from the 350z, with a bit larger displacement, and twin turbos and only manage a little bit of performance on paper than what could be imagined with the tuning they did with the engine. No doubt GTR is one of the most powerful performance car there is but they are not the one to push their engine efficiency. Honda, BMW, Porsche however does.

The looks, creature comforts, and performance is definitely there...a very good car, just not the price tag.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
OK, i re-read them all,

"It can go 0-60 in 1 second and it'll still be just a plain o'l nissan. Boooo"

"No it's a nissan. You're gonna be standing out like a sore dick"

"Also, VW is more prestigous. When you get into a VW it gets into you. "

"Nissan...is just...a fucken nissan."

you don't sound single minded at all!, and you are very insightful also, i like the part where your slinging out your slogans "When you get into a VW.....it gets into you!", i think you can say that about any car make since there are many people out there that love a certain car make....then it gets into them!!!, my posts are a cluster of words, but it didn't stop you from reading every last one......ZING!!!! you're done, i win!!

Well if you're going to quote, quote all of em, unless you dont want to come off sounding like a retard, However, you already did.

I like how you didnt quote the ones that would contradict everything you say. No, sorry you wont win.

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
Well if you're going to quote, quote all of em, unless you dont want to come off sounding like a retard, However, you already did.

I like how you didnt quote the ones that would contradict everything you say. No, sorry you wont win.

dude, you posted all that shit about how crappy nissian is, then you say that you "gave it props", so you contradicted yourself, even if you did give it props, you are still are a closed minded guy, the only reason why you backed up and gave it props was because everyone was bashing you

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
dude, you posted all that shit about how crappy nissian is, then you say that you "gave it props", so you contradicted yourself, even if you did give it props, you are still are a closed minded guy, the only reason why you backed up and gave it props was because everyone was bashing you

No, you read it wrong, again. Like how you keep doing. I've already stated why i dont like nissan but what i respect it for.

You're not going anywhere with this. I'm not closed minded at all, but it's the easiest label to put on someone to make it seem.

Again, i need not write naymore to back myself up, it's all there.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
God, did all of the most ignorant poeple on the forum just get together and decide to make a thread. What a waste of the internet.