GOLFMKV

Legit Nissan GT-R photos leaked!

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit

06Rabbit

Ready to race!
I'm with Jack Stephen but my reasoning is that if I'm paying $80,000 for a GTR, I'd much rather get a Porsche 911. Yes, the GTR will run circles around it, but to the average consumer (NOT car enthusiasts), the brand Porsche just assumes a higher status symbol. If I had wealth, I would like to show some of it (who doesn't), and to me, a Nissan just wouldn't be the case.

Prepared for flames...haha

On another note, the GTR does look good I admit, and the motor is just incredible. I agree that the prototype front end looks better than the production for sure.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
I'm with Jack Stephen but my reasoning is that if I'm paying $80,000 for a GTR, I'd much rather get a Porsche 911. Yes, the GTR will run circles around it, but to the average consumer (NOT car enthusiasts), the brand Porsche just assumes a higher status symbol. If I had wealth, I would like to show some of it (who doesn't), and to me, a Nissan just wouldn't be the case.

On another note, the GTR does look good I admit, and the motor is just incredible. I agree that the prototype front end looks better than the production for sure.

Aha, dont worry i'll back you up if worse comes to worse.

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
Dude, i'm putting that in my sig hahahahahaha

Also, VW is more prestigous. When you get into a VW it gets into you.

Nissan...is just...a fucken nissan.

Oh man you made yourself look like an ass.

lol at you jack, find me a car that runs in the 11s 1/4 mile for 80K, VW more prestigous? get the hell out of here, it's a freakin VW, and the skyline has been around for ages, get your info right

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
So would you say that statement is valid then? Really now, who looks like the guy coming off as a jerk now. Though i wont say you where because you probably just love the skyline. Ok whatever.

No i've never owned a Nissan before and no i'm not going to bring that relevance into this argument. .

posting as i reads these hilarious statements by my boy jack here, never owned one, but probably took a ride in it a couple times, so now he is an expert, stop hating on the make of the car, if this car had a VW emblem on it, you'd be shittin your pants, saying "OMG, look at the prestige!!!" lol

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker

you better back him up jack

so you would get the Porsche just because it is a higher status symbol?? and you admitted that the skyline would run circles around it, just because of what commericals and other strangers tell you, you are a damn sheep!! BAAAAHHH!!

Widebody MkVer

Performance Infused Style
i personally have never been a fan of the skylines and im still not. for 80g's i could build a streetable car that'll run circles around this car on and off the track. and as far as the prestige of a VW read some of the news stories VW is going back to being the car for the average joe. meaning they are gonna bring standards down to that of hyundai. no more crazy concept cars and such. read up on it it is an interesting story

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
sorry for my ignorance,

but you can chip tune a JDM??:iono:

is this your second SN jack??

no you can't chip tune a JDM, they are crap ricer cars from japan, that run off of lawn mower motors, not to sound like an ass, but come on man!!! "but you can chip tune a JDM??" what the hell kind of question is this?!?!, you better not be one of those import haters that hate anything that is remotely asian in make. sorry, i'm just on a hatin roll today! where's my hatin juice at?!?

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
i personally have never been a fan of the skylines and im still not. for 80g's i could build a streetable car that'll run circles around this car on and off the track. and as far as the prestige of a VW read some of the news stories VW is going back to being the car for the average joe. meaning they are gonna bring standards down to that of hyundai. no more crazy concept cars and such. read up on it it is an interesting story

i am not a fan of <insert expensive car here>. For <insert expensive price tag of expensive car here>, i can build a streetable car that'll run circles around <insert expensive car here> on and off the track. can't... stop...the hate....

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
is this your second SN jack??

no you can't chip tune a JDM, they are crap ricer cars from japan, that run off of lawn mower motors, not to sound like an ass, but come on man!!! "but you can chip tune a JDM??" what the hell kind of question is this?!?!, you better not be one of those import haters that hate anything that is remotely asian in make. sorry, i'm just on a hatin roll today! where's my hatin juice at?!?

i think with some simple stage ii tuning this car will be absoluely insane...i mean stock its 11.7 in the 1/4...thats nuts...if you can get moderate gains from a chip tune, headers, exhaust, and an intake...that will make for a crazy car under 95 grand...probably a streetable, daily driver in the 10's(very high 10's)

Widebody MkVer

Performance Infused Style
i've got a 67 cougar that i built from the ground up. runs 10.20 1/4 and it only cost me 15k in performace mods plus the actual purchase price of the car 3k and body/paintwork grand total of 25k give or take a few dollars.
So i have 45k for the gas lol. granted the gtr would beat it on the road course but for the 45k i could build another 67 cougar and make that a roundie rounder. lol and another one with a bit less work for another 20k. get the point? also this is a limited production car and people will be paying WAY over sticker of 70k. for example GT3RS porsches only retailed for 123k when they were sold in the states a few went for 300k.