GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
want to guess what gift you're getting from me once you do find a set of macan/Q5 brakes that are the real thing?

Don't think I will. Only reason I was going for it was because of how cheap I was going to get them for, which is doubtful that opportunity will pop up again. Even toasted sets on ebay are more than twice what I paid.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Tell me you don't how to bleed brakes without telling me you don't know how to bleed brakes. By your logic any brake/caliper upgrade would be bad unless you swap the master cylinder with the...one....from...the...RS3...which...is.....exactly the same part?

My macans don't feel any different than my stock 312mm felt.
RRG + proper bleeding goes a long way.
Oof I know you enjoy arguing but pick a topic you know about first. Macans inside chambers are way bigger. This isnt my opinion, just facts. I've installed dozens of them on gtis, result is the same. Half the time they come back a week later to have their stock brakes put back on.

Lol @ I don't know how to bleed brakes. This is ~2 months worth of brake jobs, I'll go on a limb and say Ive probably done more brake jobs than all of you combined will do in your lifetime.
20190105_103743.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
There's 38 RS E-tron GTs either incoming to dealers in FL or already for sale on the lots. Stop making fucking e-trons!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Oof I know you enjoy arguing but pick a topic you know about first. Macans inside chambers are way bigger. This isnt my opinion, just facts. I've installed dozens of them on gtis, result is the same. Half the time they come back a week later to have their stock brakes put back on.

Lol @ I don't know how to bleed brakes. This is ~2 months worth of brake jobs, I'll go on a limb and say Ive probably done more brake jobs than all of you combined will do in your lifetime. View attachment 271468

Rofl. How stupid are you?

Those aren't brake jobs, those are brake rotors!

Look at this guy, he doesn't even know what a brake rotor is.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
(Obligatory Lloyd rule)

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
There's 38 RS E-tron GTs either incoming to dealers in FL or already for sale on the lots. Stop making fucking e-trons!
we’ve got this in right now
495DC6FD-8F3D-4CBB-8D9A-8926D3F0C7FF.jpeg

4D19EA38-04A0-4603-9272-188191BBF9F5.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
They're pretty damn good looking for an electric car. But why do we need so many $150k+ electric cars when they're sitting on the lot? My local dealer still has a new 2022 available. I think it's been sitting since about August.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

Lol @ I don't know how to bleed brakes. This is ~2 months worth of brake jobs, I'll go on a limb and say Ive probably done more brake jobs than all of you combined will do in your lifetime. View attachment 271468
Jay is a business genius. If you don't bleed their brakes, they think the new ones suck and pay you to do a second brake job!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Listen.

I'm going out for wings either tonight or tomorrow. Don't be a little bitch and PM me your address, and I'll buy a bottle of actually good wing sauce and send it to you. If you still then claim that BWW's Thai Curry is god's gift to chicken, I'll drop it since I know you've tried an actual good wing sauce.
The assumptions crack me up, wings have been a go to order pretty much anywhere I go, I've tried so many different places and will continue to do so. To think I'm in a bubble and won't try others is crazy. I've been to several wing competitions too (story for another time but they are hilarious. Dudes get way into it and wear white t shirts so they can wipe the wing sauce on their shirt)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The assumptions crack me up, wings have been a go to order pretty much anywhere I go, I've tried so many different places and will continue to do so. To think I'm in a bubble and won't try others is crazy. I've been to several wing competitions too (story for another time but they are hilarious. Dudes get way into it and wear white t shirts so they can wipe the wing sauce on their shirt)

It's the only logical assumption that can be made when someone thinks any sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings is anything more than average.

Status
Not open for further replies.