GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Woke up at 0715, crawled out of bed at 0900. I hate Mondays. I had a dream the we were holding a wedding at our house for one of the Jaguar football players. House was full of massive football players, and they weren't trying to break things, but they kept crushing everything they touched. They broke my new kitchen faucet. Dude leaned on it and it snapped.

Maybe they should bring that same intensity to the field.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Woke up at 0715, crawled out of bed at 0900. I hate Mondays. I had a dream the we were holding a wedding at our house for one of the Jaguar football players. House was full of massive football players, and they weren't trying to break things, but they kept crushing everything they touched. They broke my new kitchen faucet. Dude leaned on it and it snapped.

Found @GTIfan99 wedding attire.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I'm starting to see through the facade...

8a9ef40b523f8235d78987feb5da1468.png

Things @GTIfan99 and Garfield have in common:

- Dislikes the first day of the week
- Likes lasagna
- Don't install intercoolers

By the evidence presented, you can it's pretty unrefuted that @GTIfan99 is actually Garfield.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Thankfully for or you, we don’t kink shame here.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Found @GTIfan99 wedding attire.

That would be over dressed for most occasions in Florida.

Anyone see the brawl that broke out in the stands Saturday? Duuuuuvvvvvaaallllll

Status
Not open for further replies.