GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
CSB rant

I was driving to small dumpy town in MA which will remain nameless to pick up a car part... there's a 2 lane road that narrows to 1 lane after a light. Everyone is in the left because the right lane ends. I go right to jump the line a little since zipper merging is common sense. Or so I thought. I speed up to get to 2nd in line and the guy who was there speeds up, so I back off. Guy who was 3rd in line also speeds up instead if letting me merge, so I speed around both of them on the shoulder so I wouldn't be forced off the road. A dick move but they started it. The guy who was 2nd in line starts riding my ass and I can see in the rear view that he's fuming. I keep driving like normal and when we get to a light I expect him to get out and rip me a new one but that didn't happen. I took a turn and he passed me at a light and swung his arm at my car. Not too exciting ending but I was ready to throw down at this point.

Cool story, bro.
Muricans don’t jive with the zipper.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
CSB rant

I was driving to small dumpy town in MA which will remain nameless to pick up a car part... there's a 2 lane road that narrows to 1 lane after a light. Everyone is in the left because the right lane ends. I go right to jump the line a little since zipper merging is common sense. Or so I thought. I speed up to get to 2nd in line and the guy who was there speeds up, so I back off. Guy who was 3rd in line also speeds up instead if letting me merge, so I speed around both of them on the shoulder so I wouldn't be forced off the road. A dick move but they started it. The guy who was 2nd in line starts riding my ass and I can see in the rear view that he's fuming. I keep driving like normal and when we get to a light I expect him to get out and rip me a new one but that didn't happen. I took a turn and he passed me at a light and swung his arm at my car. Not too exciting ending but I was ready to throw down at this point.

Cool story, bro.

1661127921085.jpeg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I don’t remember if I mentioned it before. I got pulled over on our way to Duluth for vacation. The cop was cool afterward though.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Did you think you were in mexicoland?
81 in a 70, keeping with the flow of traffic. I was in a cluster of about 5 and got singled out.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Lady phur was less than pleased. He came over to her side. She had to be charismatic with the cop whiteout sounding impaired in any way that would arouse suspicion, when she was only running on about an hour and a half of sleep.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I got off with a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.