GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I wouldn't fuck those with your dick. They're terrible.

I hate them. That's why I figured if Renrubecir wants them he can have them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Vortex back in by the end of the month.

Creating_Bugs_Bunny's__No_.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
the longer it hangs around on his desk...

$1400 and you can have it. I'll give you a discount since I won't have to bother shipping it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just got blasted in the ass paying $29 shipped for like $0.90 worth of vinyl... Fuck Klii Motorwerkes

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Just got blasted in the ass paying $29 shipped for like $0.90 worth of vinyl... Fuck Klii Motorwerkes
lol, Ya I get 15" tall rolls that are 30 feet long for $15-18. There wasn't anything close to oryx white though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
lol, Ya I get 15" tall rolls that are 30 feet long for $15-18. There wasn't anything close to oryx white though.

It's ridiculous. I'm fine with making a profit. I get it. Running a business and whatnot. But c'mon man. 2x 4" circles of vinyl shouldn't be fucking $25. That's just outrageous. If you're going to be charging shipping, that shit should be like $10, max. Saying it's $0.90 of vinyl is even being generous.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i ordered a bunch of shit from badgeskins - good stuff, like kili motorwerks, but took like a month to get.

thanks for the mats! i actually like em haha. would put my johnson in them,

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
$1400 and you can have it. I'll give you a discount since I won't have to bother shipping it.
Tempting, but not in that boat today.
i ordered a bunch of shit from badgeskins - good stuff, like kili motorwerks, but took like a month to get.

thanks for the mats! i actually like em haha. would put my johnson in them,
The biggest diff with BS is they consistently offer a discount. Also, wide variety of product