GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ordered my new set of R monster mats, can pick them up from my local dealer tomorrow. Abaot hate the cloth ones.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Ordered my new set of R monster mats, can pick them up from my local dealer tomorrow. Abaot hate the cloth ones.
I just threw away my cloth ones recently. I was cleaning out the garage a little and they got tossed.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I just threw away my cloth ones recently. I was cleaning out the garage a little and they got tossed.

They'll go in a corner. But they're terrible.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
man you move quicker than i do! haha.

nice win to find the treasure trove of maintenance. having been around the block a few times, i find less and less that mileage is a huge factor, definitely the owner and settings trumps all else. mine also came with very particular service records, showing it had every single scheduled service item performed through its life and more. really gives you piece of mind. especially if it was a 1 owner car (was it?) it shows the one owner wasn't all about treating his car like a beater, but something he paid MSRP for.

sidenote i want to buy a set of the 'R Mojo mats' (the cloth one with the silver R logo and borders) for the summer lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
no vortex
1643905311491.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

nice win to find the treasure trove of maintenance. having been around the block a few times, i find less and less that mileage is a huge factor, definitely the owner and settings trumps all else. mine also came with very particular service records, showing it had every single scheduled service item performed through its life and more. really gives you piece of mind. especially if it was a 1 owner car (was it?) it shows the one owner wasn't all about treating his car like a beater, but something he paid MSRP for.

sidenote i want to buy a set of the 'R Mojo mats' (the cloth one with the silver R logo and borders) for the summer lol

I think that's what I have? I'll have to look. I just know I hate what I have. If that's what I got, I'll give them to you for whatever it'd cost to ship.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Just paid Cobb for the relicense of the AP. When that's done I'll order the stage 1 and DSG tune.

From there, I'll make an appointment to get my windows tinted, but then I'll probably take a break for a little bit.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
From there, I'll make an appointment to get my windows tinted, but then I'll probably take a break for a little bit.
you heard it hear folks.......place your bets now....

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R