GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

365 Days of Beer

MJ Century

Don't Read This!
Car(s)
Tornado Red MkV GTI
Not a fan of Rauchbier. I tried this one, it tastes exactly like kielbasa sausage. Very smoky/salty flavor. But with any beer, you gotta try it to know if you like it or not.

Attachments

• schlenkerla.jpg
    schlenkerla.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 270

Sudu420

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 gti mkv
that barrel of yuengeling he was drinking was flat. He definatly needs to "revisit" the lager out of a bottle cause thats when it tastes best. Personally all i keep in my fridge is Yuengeling Porter. Its much darker than the lager and much tastier.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Troegs Dreamweaver.

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
that barrel of yuengeling he was drinking was flat. He definatly needs to "revisit" the lager out of a bottle cause thats when it tastes best. Personally all i keep in my fridge is Yuengeling Porter. Its much darker than the lager and much tastier.

Yea I drank from that same barrel lol and it was pretty bad. It was open bar for our department at a small bar so I didnt expect anything great. I always see the Porter but never tried it, Ill have to check it out sometime.

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
Car(s)
On order 09 GTI UG
No way man Zywiec is amazing when it's fresh (which is easy to get in Germany) I know it's all down to personal taste so ratings mean nothing but that is a very praised beer. And for those that are interested it's prounounced similar to "Jivish"

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
Sub'd

Wit bier FTW! Go for some South Hampton Double White. It's the best I've found.

And this makes me wish I had better friends.

koreanmonk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
UG GTI
Tell your friend to get some Saranac Caramel Porter. We just got some in at work. I'm curious as to what your friend will say about it haha

White_GTI_08

APR Authorized Dist.
Car(s)
2008 Candy White GTI
A friend of mine from work is starting a 365 Project but with beer. He plans to try unique types of beer everyday and give a review on it along with some photos. Its a pretty cool idea and maybe he can get you guys to try some different stuff. I'm just trying to help promote his site so check it out.

http://kingbobyjr.wordpress.com/

Pics for clicks...

that sounds awesome!

DanoftheDead

ಠ_ಠ
Car(s)
2008 GLI
What a great idea. A few that I have been drinking recently:

Troegs Mad Elf
11% ABV and very smooth for it

Anderson Valley Winter Solstice
My go to beer for the winter time.

Aventinus Weizen Eisbock
This is a dangerously good tasting beer with 12% ABV that you wouldnt even realize if you drank it.

Other favs I have are pretty much all Stone Brewing Beers (especially Old Gaurdian), Ommegangs Three Philosophers, most 90 min IPAs, Unibroues Terrible and Maudite.

PS not my photos, just did google search for em