GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

365 Days of Beer

koreanmonk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
UG GTI
Subd. It wouldn't be that hard to do this for 1.5 years actually. If you take EVERY kind/brand of beer into consideration.

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
^ Pretty cool to know!

This is pretty cool! I like the idea. There are tons of different styles of beer for him to try and tons of different brands. If he's a hop head he needs to try Pliny the Elder.

He said he wants to try Pliny the Elder so bad but we can't get them ANYWHERE around here or shipped to NJ.....east coast ftl lol

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
IDk i think it should be beers that we can buy here in america only. Or else whats the point of reviewing a beer that we could never try?

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?

koreanmonk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
UG GTI
If he needs any suggestions just let me know. My parents own a liquor store so...I can't give any away, but I can recommend some good ones.

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
Car(s)
On order 09 GTI UG
IDk i think it should be beers that we can buy here in america only. Or else whats the point of reviewing a beer that we could never try?

Because you can get damn near 90% of hte stuff I find over here but it's MUCH harder to do so. It would be easier for me to take a 20 min drive across the border to Belgium to pick up basically any trappist beer that I want (not including Westvleteren 12 of course) I do have a rack of that in my basement though if he wants to pay for it I could spare one ;)

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
Car(s)
On order 09 GTI UG
^I've got one of those sitting in the beer cabinet! Beers from Bamberg are definitely a very interesting different type of beer. I really liked the Rauch Hefeweizen from them too.

Korean it definitely is reminiscent of campfire in your mouth. But in a good way