GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Arin@APR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Arin, just wondering if you guys had a nice " APR" badge to match the 2.5L badge on my Golf? want to put it on when i get the new CAI :)
    Thanks!
    hey arin, a few weeks ago i asked you about that apr sticker i wanted because my dealer didn't have anymore when i got my stage 1 ecu installed... I emailed the person you told me to but i still haven't heard or received anything :\ anyway you can help me?
    Arin, thanks for the response. Glad to hear. Excited for stage I. My 2010 GTI is fun to drive already with 6K on it so far. So many posts hyping the improvements. Also appreciate all of your professional responses to other posters. It swayed me to APR.
    Goodspeed is a very professional shop with a lot of knowledge. They are great to work with.
    Arin, I am Scottsdale Az. Going in this Friday 4-29-11 to GoodSpeed to take advantage of the sale. They are one of your dealers. Have you had much interaction with them? Do they do a decent volume of upgrades? Any issues?
    Hi!
    I would like to know if you could help me out, i'm going to get my MK6 Gti tuned in a week or so, but all i got from the vw dealer was the ECU code but not the revision (they would charge me if they hooked up their diagnostic software to check the revision).
    I have the ECU code 5K0907115 and according the APR Dealer there is 2 revisions available, 5K0907115 S0040 and 5K0907115 S0050 but only S0040 is available in Version 1.2. Since i have a 2h drive one way to the Dealer is it possible for APR to have the other revision S0050 made into 1.2 and uploaded to the server.
    Thanks/ Jonas Sweden
    Not yet. I know, I know... It's unacceptable but seriously, the most decent ones we have were going to cost WAY to much.
    Arin,

I know this is out of left field but did you guys ever get a decent production run of the Stage3 badges.. if so where can i get one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…