GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Arin@APR

1. Arin@APR

APR Ultra-Premium 370x34mm 6 Piston Next Generation Big Brake Kit!

We can source any replacement parts as necessary.
  2. Arin@APR

APR Roll-Control Coilover Systems!

APR Roll-Control Coilover Systems! Product Page The APR Roll-Control Coilover System offers a wide range of adjustment to fully customize your vehicle's suspension setup! The system comes complete with front and rear struts and dampers, both of which have 32-points of dampening adjustment...
  3. Arin@APR

APR Roll-Control Coilover Systems! Product Page The APR Roll-Control Coilover System offers a wide range of adjustment to fully customize your vehicle's suspension setup! The system comes complete with front and rear struts and dampers, both of which have 32-points of dampening adjustment...
  4. Arin@APR

5. Arin@APR

APR Ultra-Premium 370x34mm 6 Piston Next Generation Big Brake Kit! APR's 370x34mm 2-piece 6-piston Big Brake Kit (BBK) is an ultra-high-end solution for maximum stopping power. Each feature-packed solution is specifically tailored to your vehicle and provides exceptional stopping-power in a...
  6. Arin@APR

APR Ultra-Premium 370x34mm 6 Piston Next Generation Big Brake Kit! APR's 370x34mm 2-piece 6-piston Big Brake Kit (BBK) is an ultra-high-end solution for maximum stopping power. Each feature-packed solution is specifically tailored to your vehicle and provides exceptional stopping-power in a...
  7. Arin@APR

8. Arin@APR

APR Ultralink - At Home Flash Tuning is Here!

Yes, you can use it. You just need to buy the new tune.
  9. Arin@APR

There is no fee for existing customers, and one device will do both ECU and TCU.
  10. Arin@APR

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

I'm not working on anything at the moment.
  11. Arin@APR

Ok, let me reword that. I don't have any plans to make a larger turbo at this time.
  12. Arin@APR

Well, let's just hope no one here is Rolf.
  13. Arin@APR

Alleged video of me (Barron Von Trappe) with Maria (Flash counter), 1938, colorized.
  14. Arin@APR

We're basically at the limit of internals and fueling. I don't see us making another turbo kit just to push it further. There is a Garret drop in unit that's capable of more, but the price is quite high. Turbo alone is over $3K. Add fueling, engine internals, tuning, etc, and it's probably very...