GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xenon Lights + LED DRL retrofit

mk7norway

Ready to race!
Thanks for the answer guys!!

Just one more question:

1. Are there headlights: Bi-xenon headlights with dynamic adaptive light, or not??:)

luanf

Hi guys, sorry for not replying before.
Well, like Solvalou said, we bought these in a group buy ( im from brazil too) and it becomes so much cheaper ( because of the 50 buyers )
Error free, really good finishing...
The Winpower company have two different kinds of headlights. First sale, these one, is a replica of the golf R, and the second one ( i dont know if its ready to sell/delivery) is a replica of gti ones.
The R version, is not Bi-xenon, the low beans is xenon ( that you can choose between 4300k, 5000k .... ) and the high beans is halogens lamps ( if i'm not wrong, h7)
The gti ones, is like the oem ones. everything. But as solvalou, i bought the R model, because of the double 'u' that lights.
***i dont really know, but by the things i've heard, even the dynamic adaptative lights are similar.
paypal payment , very easy to talk to Mark ( dealer )
The only "re-code" that is NOT NEEDED to headlight work, is just one thing that you can do by using a vag and vcds, just to keep the drl led, on, at the same time that low beans are on too. Just it ( i've already done this with a friend that have a vag cable ) it make headlight looks more beautifull at night.
If i can help with something more, please let me know...

luanf

What is the name of the rims? Also , what tyres dimensions do you have? Congrats on the headlights. They look awesome! And also, did you fit the headlights or let someone do that? Was the fitting easy?

Man, so sorry, replying from ipad is hard to me :D
Well, rims is from the VW Amarok ( it's a oem model ) i just got it 20"
Tyres, size 225/35/20"
Fitting the headlight, i done it by myself, it's tooooooooo easy, no front bumper complete remove needed. you just need to remove the front grid with the vw logo, and the both sides of front bumper.
The headligh has just 4 screws each one. Easy to instal, easy to adjust.
without seen in other place, i spent something like 1 hour to change the driver's side, after learn, it took just 15 minutes to change the other side.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Just to clarify a few things for folks here.

1. The North American Golf 7's headlight harness is a little different than everyone else's, we will be doing testing in a week with an adapter harness for customers here in the US or Canada or Mexico. Elsewhere, you probably don't need this.

2. The R style as posted by solvalou will be the style we will be testing and if successful selling here. The HID projectors are actually bi-xenon, both the HIDs and the inner high beams will work as high beams when they are turned on.

The lights are manufactured by a quality company, and I have not had issues with selling products from them for over 18 months.

3. The other style is the GTI style. These lights are manufactured by a company that I also bought product from. I found the quality control to be poor with them. Other re-sellers said they same thing about them. This was in terms of materials used, and assembly quality. They have potentially a good product, but they really cut corners. I really don't recommend them.

mk7norway

Ready to race!
Thanks for all the answers! This id good shit!
How did you re-code it? Is there anything spesial that I need to do in the vag system?
Will this re-codeing have any influence to the warrenty of the car?:)

I want these headlights! Big time!!
The "R" style !:)

luanf

It's just a few configs that you change with vcds and cable. ( a friend made it to me, but you can find this configs easy on the net )
Actually ( on brazil version ) these headlighs works plug and play, i juts adjusted it to let drl leds always ON.

Paps

Hi,
When do the inside LEDs light up? I cant seem to figure it out. Its always just the outside ones.
Lights were already factory fitted

minu94

Passed Driver's Ed
Man, so sorry, replying from ipad is hard to me :D
Well, rims is from the VW Amarok ( it's a oem model ) i just got it 20"
Tyres, size 225/35/20"
Fitting the headlight, i done it by myself, it's tooooooooo easy, no front bumper complete remove needed. you just need to remove the front grid with the vw logo, and the both sides of front bumper.
The headligh has just 4 screws each one. Easy to instal, easy to adjust.
without seen in other place, i spent something like 1 hour to change the driver's side, after learn, it took just 15 minutes to change the other side.
Thank you very much! I guess that getting 20" wheels for my 1.2 TSi would be a bad idea [emoji1]

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Hi,
When do the inside LEDs light up? I cant seem to figure it out. Its always just the outside ones.
Lights were already factory fitted

They don't only the R has the double DRL LED's.

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
You know what this means guys? We got to get a group buy going.

We might not get many people...my dealer said that my car was the third MK7 they sold..