GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

your other hobbies besides the car

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
rofl.. so is it 17+.. or was it really 18? :lol:

It means tests have a margin of error and I rounded down. I also didn't work out for about 6 weeks and lost muscle mass shortly after the initial test since I was trimming down for a half marathon and then moved so hadn't adjusted my gym schedule yet.

From october to may I put on about 18 or 19lbs of muscle test to test I thought I had the print out here but must have brought it home, howver I dropped 10lbs total body weight between being tested and starting to work out again some of which was muscle.

So I really don't know what it is specifically due to the fluctuation so 17+ works as a legit claim without exaggerating.

P

plac

hehe im not really interested in your printout of huge muscle gains on the GTI forums, but thanks anyway. im sure you're HUGE.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
-mountain biking
-snow skiing
-water sports (water skiing, wake surfing, ect.)
-adventure races (like the Tough Mudder for example)
-human powered racing (mountain bike races, road bike races, running races)
-hiking
-photography

Basically just being outside

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
I just bought an xbox 360 + am loving bf3. Aside from that, my son is 2 and he's a bunch of fun. I enjoy reading science fiction short stories and I try getting off the 4/5 train a few stops early sometimes just to walk around Midtown. I hate the city with a passion but there is alot of free entertainment out in the open that you have to take advantage off during your commute :w00t:

lon888

Ready to race!
1. Scuba diving
2. Cycling - riding the hell out of my Colnago Racing Bike (her name is Sophia)
3. Being with my wifey
4. Playing with the grandkids - I'm building a R/C plane for my grandson.
5. Watch repair
6. Fixing or building anything mechanical

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I see a bunch of other mountain bikers, that's cool.

No other Warhammer nerds like me?

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
My other hobbies:

And I also ski, and recently started running.