GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

You know it's sunday when...

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Everyone drives like they're still asleep! :mad0259:

There was a lady in front of me today with her left signal on. I was behind her but needed to go into the left lane. So I patiently waited for her to change lanes first. She stayed put in her lane driving straight, but the signal remained on. So I figured, she probably is in Sunday mode and doesn't know her signal is on, therefore I proceeded to change lanes so I could make the turn I needed to. At that moment the lady finally decides she's ready to switch lanes, almost hitting my car.

Nothing happened, but I saw in my rearview mirror that she had the nerve to shake her head angrily and wave her arm in the air like an Italian, as if everything was my fault.

So when I came home, I decided to research methods to deal with such Sunday drivers or stupid drivers altogether.

Discuss: bad driving, or Sunday.

Last edited:

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
You know its Sunday when....

you wake up late, take a couple steps turn on the TV and watch football from 1pm until ~11:30pm...

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
You know it's Sunday when you find yourself listening to The Sundays often (I <3 Harriet Wheeler :wub: )

2PointSLO

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1998 Mk3, 2011 Mk6
when you stop by your local Chick-fil-A and it's closed... :D

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
:laugh:

love being lazy.

It is the best, one of my favorite hobbies actually. Unfortunately I haven't been able to just sit back and do nothing in a long time. This weekend is the calm before the storm again. More and more and more papers/projects are coming up.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
You know it's Sunday when you spend the entire day nursing to worst hangover of your life because you partied a little too hard on the Saturday night before...

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
You know it's 7:30 AM Sunday when you wake up with a hangover and have to sober up real quick so you can go do the Last Sunday Canyon Run with fellow forum members. Lol

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
This Sunday was spent preparing for the snor'eastercane. Got 4 bottles of wine, bottle of 99 apples and buttershots along with a jug of cider. Also board games and my work laptop. Not sure how work will play out, if I lose power I guess I'm taking a sick day.