GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Those are nice. Didn't realize they made hub centric wheels for us.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I am.....Superspeed?!

Kachow!

Had Superspeed RF03RR's on my GTI before and really liked them so went with Superspeed again. Went back and forth on 18s or 19s, but the I drive a lot and my current 19" wheels/tires ride harsh. Superspeed came out with a 18x9 +42 in 5x112 bolt pattern. I like the spec and these will get some 245/40/18 tires.
Those wheels kind of look like my Rays 57FXZ

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Those wheels kind of look like my Rays 57FXZ
I mean… yeah they are both spit 5 spokes I guess.

The Superspeed flowform are much more along the lines of these style split 5s (bbs fi-r and titan ts-5, but I’m sure there are still many others too)
IMG_7808.jpeg
IMG_7809.jpeg

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
The Superspeed rf05rr is basically the titan7 ts-5 but flow formed instead of forged and without the price tag. None of Superspeeds wheel designs are ground breaking, but really what is these days as evidenced above. The RF03RR looks just like Volk ze40 wheels. Titan7 wheels are made in China, wouldn't be surprised if these were made by the same parent manufacturer.

Superspeed definitely has there shipping process down, these came individually boxed with covers and plastic rim guards, then placed in another big box with one other boxed wheel (two per big box). Each individual wheel box also had additional foam before being placed in the larger box. All shipped free from Canada.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Got some forged steel lugs for when I get back onto the track. The racing line aluminum lugs did not make me comfortable.

PXL_20230707_204307307.jpg

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
The Superspeed rf05rr is basically the titan7 ts-5 but flow formed instead of forged and without the price tag. None of Superspeeds wheel designs are ground breaking, but really what is these days as evidenced above. The RF03RR looks just like Volk ze40 wheels. Titan7 wheels are made in China, wouldn't be surprised if these were made by the same parent manufacturer.

Superspeed definitely has there shipping process down, these came individually boxed with covers and plastic rim guards, then placed in another big box with one other boxed wheel (two per big box). Each individual wheel box also had additional foam before being placed in the larger box. All shipped free from Canada.
To me they also look a lot like the 8y rs3 black optic plus wheel.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
Got some forged steel lugs for when I get back onto the track. The racing line aluminum lugs did not make me comfortable.

View attachment 285496
Hey would you mind measuring your nuts and seeing how big they are?

I've been thinking about buying those for a while but am thinking they might be too long, don't want them sticking out of the wheels. Total height is good.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hey would you mind measuring your nuts and seeing how big they are?

I've been thinking about buying those for a while but am thinking they might be too long, don't want them sticking out of the wheels. Total height is good.

I went with regular open nuts for that exact reason. I don't know why so many have to be so tall, but I'm sure there is a reason.

PXL_20230506_122003916.MV.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Jon how long are your studs and which ones are they? Are there spacers in that picture?

They're shorties.

Screenshot_20230708-080939.png

No spacers though. When I had the Prets on with a 12mm spacer, I used these ones.

Screenshot_20230708-081233.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@Acadia18 I have never seen those shorties before. Where did you get them?

Sent you a PM, but for others who might be interested

20pcs - 14x1.5 to 14x1.5 Wheel Stud Conversion - 32mm Shank Length - Compatible with Audi Volkswagen TT A3 A4 S4 A5 S5 A6 S6 A7 S7 A8 S8 B5 B6 B7 B8 Jetta Golf GTI R32 Black

https://a.co/d/gJ1AApn

That link has both.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I can't think of a single reason why I didn't just buy one of these sooner with all of my retrofits and the joy in of accessing those purple locks.

VW doesn't like to sell the contacts by themselves anymore. So you have to overpay for repair wires. Which also means you have to know which repair wire you need.

And I love a good AliExpress retrofit harness but they often have the incorrect pin for the fuse box.

PXL_20230711_015147738.jpgPXL_20230711_015159728.jpgPXL_20230711_015220060.MP.jpg

Inspector approved!
PXL_20230711_015950532.jpgPXL_20230711_015953552.MP.jpg