GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
034 Intake and BL revision PCV valve installed. Hoping new PCV plate resolve smoke issues on track.
2AA631CC-6A0E-49D8-AE0D-4E608E7D26FC.jpeg

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Put the rest of my Noico sound deadener under the rear seats.
Washed it, cleaned the wheels.
Went to pick my son up at his job, and it broke down along the way!
The car shook and sputtered, and I limped it across the intersection into a parking lot that was there fortunately, where I had it towed for service.
I had essentially the same thing happen to the car about a year and a half ago.
That one turned out to be a failed coil pack and fouled plug.
I believe my JB1 is causing this, and I'm probably going to remove it.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Installed MK7.5 LED Euro tail lights. Big thanks to @ZERO815 for the awesome wiring harness and support!

Inked20201003_181215_LI.jpg

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Programmed my Helix system and it sounds so much better. Also placed an order for a Borla exhaust that surprisingly already shipped.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Programmed my Helix system and it sounds so much better. Also placed an order for a Borla exhaust that surprisingly already shipped.

I seriously want to find a wrecked car with the helix amp. I'm not interested in the sub enclosure so much.

SirlinuX

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Got some cheap Amazon exhaust tips. Trimmed some of the inner section to fit the exhaust size with a dreamer and finished with a scotch pad to brush the nickel finish. Turned out pretty good for a little over $35 and a little patience. These are slip on over the existing tips. Maybe a placebo effect, but I'm liking it way better than the factory ones. In case someone likes the idea, here is the link https://www.amazon.com/Exhaust-tip-...ywords=Tritrust+exhaust&qid=1601941483&sr=8-4
IMG_20201005_173123.jpg
IMG_20201005_173132.jpg

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
I like the brushed finish. The stock tips look so cheesy.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I put the bms billet exhaust tips on my oem exhaust. Since I have the mk7.5 I had to grind off the 3 spot welds on the oem tips and replace but the look is so much better.

I will take a pic once I install my tail lights and roof spoiler, want to capture the whole look with the tcr diffuser

Last edited: