GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
I'm sobbing like a little girl. Beautiful. Just frickin beautiful :cry:.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
have you done the b/up bulbs? Those are a big improvement over stockers.

No, not yet - but there's a good chance that I will.
It's pretty dark where I live for suburbia, and my driveway is a couple of car lengths long.
It's quite hard to see the margins of it in the dark.
The LED backup bulbs would be a big help.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Got up and took a quick drive and got her washed.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Rajas31

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 MK7 Golf R
Just bought a brand new set of SuperPro engine mounts. Since I just had a set installed a month ago I'm set for the next 200,000 miles. That equals 4 years of driving for me. I'll be keeping this car for a long time.
The ones that were put up for sale yesterday? If so then I'm extremely jealous

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Track day prep! I was never happy with my pedal feel after the PP GTI rear brake install. Re-bled my brakes with the car running FL-FR-RL-RR(per recommendation) and got some air out of the front right inner bleeder. Now the brakes put you through the windshield even at 5mph. Hoping to visit Watkins Glen on Monday and Pitt Race Labor Day weekend!

I am an hour away from the Glen and wanted to know when you are going there next. Would love to talk to you about your track setup and see the golf in action!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Are these mounts the new gold standard? I was looking at BFI, but just peeped the pricing on these on SHOPDAP. Holy cow.

The SuperPro mounts were the gold standard until they quit making them. BFI mounts seem to the the best choice now.