GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Also, was at a local meet and I met a HS guy I knew Greg L, he said it knew you from back in the day trying to race his mk4 or whatever when you were up in this area.

If it’s the Greg I’m thinking of we both had Mk6 gti back then. Small world, I still follow him on IG along with several other people I know up there

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
yeah it has to be, he knew I had your kit and mentioned clifton heights. I was like def small world

Edit: it is

He helped me change U joints in my Cummins the day before I moved from my crash pad & tools from up there to CLT ha.

Wild times I worked third shift in Philly one day and CLT the next and somehow found time to make the drive and move into the new place 😂

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Amazon paddle shifters , silicone license plate frames , and a led phone charge cord to match the red interior lights. Super geek mode in full effect LOLOLOLOL.
59C306CC-EAA3-4080-B2E5-677557CF5BB2.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Install Antigravity 20 cell Lithium Ion battery.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The Amazon paddles are so nice given how cheap they are. I always found it amazing that people would pay hundreds for s2t. I know how much it costs to make these things...

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
The Amazon paddles are so nice given how cheap they are. I always found it amazing that people would pay hundreds for s2t. I know how much it costs to make these things...
Any wiggle in yours? Mine had a slight wiggle on the right one.

staying_tuned

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 Mark 7 Golf R
DBV2 V1 ported & coated wrapped in a Thermal Zero blanket. Base map ready, just gotta drop the LPFP in. I'm hoping tonight!

DBV2.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Any wiggle in yours? Mine had a slight wiggle on the right one.

Don't have any, but amazon makes returns pretty easy. I'd probably buy another set and then see if the new one worked better on one side then return the rejects...