GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watches

A_Bowers

Love this watch. Wifey got it for me Xmas 09 and still running great. Gotten several compliments on it.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
I'm loyal to Swatch.....

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i'm saving up for a panerai :wub:

Moodymedstudent

Ready to race!
Here's my ORIS that I've had for many years now (so it's not in the perfect condition and could use a good cleaning). ORIS is a Swiss company that ONLY makes mechanical watches, although they're not as popular as some of the others makes in the luxury watch world.

This is the WilliamsF1 Team watch with a rubber band (which still gives off a hint smell of vanilla like when I first got it). It's SUPER comfortable. This case is cut in such a way that it will remain comfortable when the wrist is fully flexed and does not buckle like other flat-back casing watches. The dial is made of carbon fiber. And of course the watch box is a wheel to remind you of its racing-derived spirit!

Last edited:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
This is my second Luminox Navy Seal watch. This is a 3051. I also had the Blacked out model and sold it because during the day I had difficulty reading the time. Let me say they keep precise time and Glow like a Proverbial Torch in the dark. I think I paid $230 for it shipped after searching the Internet. I think they retail for $280. It is a great watch!

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
has anyone ever heard of the watch snob? I read his Q&A's and watch reviews every week. He is quite the character
http://www.askmen.com/fashion/mens-watches/

Definitely worth a read, thanks!

Also, I've posted some specs in the first post to reflect what I'm looking for in the watch. Still very general, but I've narrowed it down a bit after looking at some of the recommendations to a metal, bracelet style band with a black face.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Where do ya'll buy/sell used higher end watches (Omega, Rolex, etc.) online?

Here's my current collection:
TAG Heuer Carrera

Hublot 2010 World Cup (similar to this one but not gold and in black)

Kenneth Cole 3981

1957 Omega Seamaster. This one used to be my grandpa's but when he passed away my cousins didn't want to pay to get it repaired (it hadn't worked in about 15 years) so I took it without hesitation and sent it to Omega to get repaired. Should be ready any day now, can't wait!

I really want to buy this one but can't justify it right now :( Omega Seamaster James Bond 50th Anniversary

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
This is my current daily watch, a Citizen BM6560-54H. It is actually a darker titanium color in person. I love it because it is so lightweight I sometimes forget I am wearing it.

I also have a really old stainless steel Citizen Quartz that I use for work since it is a bit worn (I work in a warehouse environment so dings happen). I'll probably pick up a replacement when I go on vacation later this month.