GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

VINNY1

Ready to race!
I just watched it. FUCKING FEBRUARY!
They can't do that! That shit ain't right!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

trigger_storey

Ready to race!
My wife said the same thing. She said "Are you fucking kidding me....February." I just laughed and said chill out baby. It was a good episode though.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
is that an underwater cam? which one? go pro is water proof right?

It was an olympus sport I believe. Bought it from best buy right before vacation. Used it everyday in Jamaica and took 800 pictures/pictures of underwater reefs and fish. Uploaded pics on home computer. Returned to best buy within return period and got full refund. HOLLA!

Am I the only one that thought they could've done much better for this mid season finale? Don't get me wrong walking dead is always epic, but I had much higher expectations. I'm sure I'll end up rewatching it and change my opinion.

LOL @ PRISON GUY CALLING CAROL A LESBIAN

It was an olympus sport I believe. Bought it from best buy right before vacation. Used it everyday in Jamaica and took 800 pictures/pictures of underwater reefs and fish. Uploaded pics on home computer. Returned to best buy within return period and got full refund. HOLLA!

:clap: :clap: thank you for that. didnt they ask you like, oh this was used?

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
:clap: :clap: thank you for that. didnt they ask you like, oh this was used?

Best buy has this policy that they accept returned and used products because they believe you can't tell the quality of something unless you use it. Like an underwater camera for example. So when I returned from vaca, I told them that I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the pictures for the amount of money I paid ($over 300 with tax). I even had a tiny scratch on the screen. They took it back no problem :)

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Who's tyreese? And the group of people that entered the prison? I was confused for a bit.

si
im so angry. they mess with my emotions and just leave me there. evil. bastards.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
"You got the short hair :shrug"

Lolllll