GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turn offs in opposite sex

mx493tony

Car(s)
VW
i dont like it when theyre crazy

most are crazy buddy... i dont like smokers, or when they get mad and act all "ghetto" when their some small ambercrombie white chick.. or if their just plain dumb and ditzy, that gets very annoying.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
most are crazy buddy... i dont like smokers, or when they get mad and act all "ghetto" when their some small ambercrombie white chick.. or if their just plain dumb and ditzy, that gets very annoying.

Wow.....you couldn't even imagine how many girls I know like that its horrible they're everywhere

maxmonster

Account Suspended
Car(s)
VW GTI
i personally wouldnt want a girl to smoke but if they did occasionally im ok with it. dumb girls suck... bad breathe sucks but who doesnt have that every now and then, bad teeth sucks, no butt sucks, but ya im down for a mellow girl.

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
Your not picky, your just trying to find an equal like me. It's a difficult task when women have "brain like squirrel".

I find bad breath is biggest turnoff, followed by girls who have fired the lawnmower man and funky feet.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Your not picky, your just trying to find an equal like me. It's a difficult task when women have "brain like squirrel".

I find bad breath is biggest turnoff, followed by girls who have fired the lawnmower man and funky feet.

Hahahahah!

anything bar testicles passes my test.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Turn offs... a girl who is a little ditzy (doesn't know anything outside), uptight, crazy (stalker crazy), drama queen, smokes (girls who just smoke at all is a huge turn off. it's like you're kissing an ash tray), personal hygiene.

I guess I'm a bit picky but those are just things that I could list off the top of my head. I noticed that mostly guys have some similar tastes when it comes to turns off just because it just seems like an appropriate thing to be turned off about, and I'm sure that ladies feel the same.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Too picky, controlling, PMSing, dirty, clumbsy, gold diggers, retarded, fake, lazy...

I'm happy with the one I got thankfully... but any man will tell you that women are a pain in the ass at times. Just gotta get used to it.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
The biggest 3 turn offs for me in a girl are

1. Smoker/alcoholic/druggie
2. If they're rude
3. If they don't smile ever...

#3 is probably what pisses me off more than anything surprisingly.. I HATE it when I meet a girl and they're shy and won't talk, smile, or laugh if I try to be nice to them.. It's so damn annoying when they just sit there with a sad/pissed/indifferent look on their face...

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
girls who are too shy and can't hold a conversation! Girls who cant laugh at themselves and poke fun at themselves. Immature girls who dont know how to relax!

any girl that has a personality that resembles my french ex-girlfriend. Awesome girl, but just an unhealthy relationship.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
smoking. in all forms. ugh gross. tattoos take a close second.