GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Oh I thought only the Hunter gets sniper rifles but I'm only level 6 in the demo.

How far do you think I can get playing solo without friends? No one else will buy a new Xbox yet.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
In Destiny? Anyone can use a sniper rifle. If you're talking about class. My main is a 31 Hunter and my two alts are 26 Titan and a 25 Warlock.

PS4 or X1?

Oh I thought only the Hunter gets sniper rifles but I'm only level 6 in the demo.

How far do you think I can get playing solo without friends? No one else will buy a new Xbox yet.

Why? It's cheap at $325 right now...
Only thing you can't do alone in Destiny is the Raids.

+1
Sometimes even the nightfall is über hard to beat alone (for me anyways)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Why? It's cheap at $325 right now...

Because my friends spend money on stuff like feeding kids. I'd buy my kid a BB gun and send him outside to kill something.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I told them this and the wives give them "the look."

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
So my brother got Vex Mythoclass, Vision of Confluence and one of the Raid ships from VoG tonight. This game really does hate me :cry:

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
So my brother got Vex Mythoclass, Vision of Confluence and one of the Raid ships from VoG tonight. This game really does hate me :cry:

Lol I'm sorry man. I wish I can help, but RNGesus doesn't like me playing VoG either [emoji17]

I quit with destiny at level 24. I was unwilling to gear grind at the beginning. Apparently they have fixed many things. Should I pick the game back up?

Only if you get the DLC The Dark Below [emoji16][emoji106]

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I quit with destiny at level 24. I was unwilling to gear grind at the beginning. Apparently they have fixed many things. Should I pick the game back up?

I quit because of the same thing. I like COD better in my opinion.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
It may be because ive only got a few games under my belt. and that my tv is now too small for the room. but I dont really like the new COD.

i was hesitant at first. Once you start unlocking weapons, getting supply drops and leveling up it gets really addicting. The dynamics to it are insane. I thought it would suck especially following the trend of Ghosts but it's one of the best COD games in recent years.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
I do like the new COD. Played through the whole campaign and really enjoyed it. I haven't played much PvP though.

Forgot to mention that my brother got all that stuff I mentioned above just from beating Aetheon.