Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Shit just got real in big bear

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
They found cop killer guy in a cabin in big bear. He's barricaded in there. Said he's not coming out alive. Police are looking at the floor plans. Swat raid hopefully? He's already hurt two more cops getting to the cabin

Hopefully they blow his ass up!

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
in all seriousness he'll probably ice himself or turn in. they won't send in swat.

but it's going to be another 10+hours i'm guessing.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I heard he yelled he's not coming out alive.

So I think he'll go out with a bang

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Hes going to turn on the gas, use the scuba gear to breathe, then wait for police to enter, take a shot then boom!

not possible. with the volume of the interior of the cabin, the lack of a sealed room with the ventilation, and the fact that the natural gas lines have been shut off, there would be no way to fill an entire cabin with gas enough to create an explosion.

mythbusters, yo

what's his story? why did he flip out?

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
not possible. with the volume of the interior of the cabin, the lack of a sealed room with the ventilation, and the fact that the natural gas lines have been shut off, there would be no way to fill an entire cabin with gas.

mythbusters, yo

what's his story? why did he flip out?

Yeah... but still :biggrin:

Got dismissed from LAPD a long time ago for speaking up about another officer kicking a suspect. The Board of Review he believes was all the other officer's friends and basically got him fired for false reporting. He was pissed, but didn't act out because he was still a naval reservist. Then a couple weeks back the Navy dismissed him.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
One shot heard from cabin (maybe suicide)
Tear gas shot in cabin. No sight of guy. Cabin is now on fire. Fire dept is there but police are saying let it burn

Status
Not open for further replies.