GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If we want to protect the elderly, let's round them up and put them in the quarantine camps. I mean, that's basically what nursing homes are anyway, right?? Why are we mandating slavery for the general population when the mortality rate for most is literally zero? The more we know, the more absurd it all seems.
It's not about health. It's about money and control, period. Who is benefiting from this? The 1%. Not anybody in this thread.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And sadly there are 19 states that still teach abstinence as the only form of birth control.
Condoms for sale everywhere.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If we want to protect the elderly, let's round them up and put them in the quarantine camps. I mean, that's basically what nursing homes are anyway, right?? Why are we mandating slavery for the general population when the mortality rate for most is literally zero? The more we know, the more absurd it all seems.
It's not about health. It's about money and control, period. Who is benefiting from this? The 1%. Not anybody in this thread.
Oh boy I wish you would have left that first sentence out. 😂

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Just getting sick and tired of 15 days to slow the spread.
What are you talking about, that was your man Trump who said that a year and half ago. I haven't heard anyone make that claim since then, but I dont follow the anti covid experts on Twitter so.....

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
It's the idea that a few months time is all that separates 'just a pump' and a viable human being. It's fucking semantics.
Wait, are we still talking about the babies heart, or…

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Since the vaccine is useless and natural immunity works, that's basically the only way out of this. Masking folks is delaying the inevitable, at best.
Human mice, for the Angel of Death.
Jay said it was cold that riceburner didn't invite him. I thought it was appropriate.
Yeah, I thought the Iceburner title was particularly hilarious, simple but witty. (y)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Since the vaccine is useless and natural immunity works, that's basically the only way out of this. Masking folks is delaying the inevitable, at best.

Logical fallacy. The vaccine isn't useless. It prevents the transmission of the alpha variant 90% of the time and cuts chances of death or hospitalization from the delta variant 8 fold for the vaccinated vs unvarnished, that haven't previously had Covid.

You're a hack and a liar.