GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Their goal:

Get you to use the dealer for service.
I replaced a headlight assembly on a Tahoe one time.

Guy on YouTube: You have to pull it out pretty hard the first time. After that it comes out really easy.

I found the bolt he didn't take out within about 2 minutes of doing the job. He was literally telling everyone how to break the shit out of their headlamp to replace the low beam bulb.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dude.

People gonna start using varnish to protect against mUH covid.

Especially since people are actually informed and influenced by what is posted here.

I wouldn't doubt people would drink varnish if they read it online.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
IDK about varnish but Lowe's has stain on sale. On my list is redoing my outdoor furniture. Last month I mentioned redoing my grill. Done and I am looking forward to next time which I think will need the main body replacement. I know they are regretting the 99 year wtty. Off to wash Comet and maybe take Mrs Mud for a ride.
#phrasing?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We've been giving it to people for almost 50 years, it's safer than aspirin, but please continue with mUh HoRsE dEwoRmEr.

We have not been giving livestock grade medications, in livestoxk doses, to humans, to treat ailments they aren't approved for.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
We have not been giving livestock grade medications, in livestoxk doses, to humans, to treat ailments they aren't approved for.
Saying that "to treat ailments they aren't approved for" implies that you have been giving it for ailments it is approved for.