GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Wait, so people from other countries are criminals? The data shows immigrants commit less crimes that natural born citizens.
i can see it now - immigrants conspiring about leaving their crime ridden country to go somewhere safer, but since they are illegal and do not want to be caught and thrown in jail under any circumstances, plan to do all sorts of evil crimes!

you know you are driving behind an illegal immigrant when they are going 5 under the speed limit on a bright sunny day on an open road

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
facebook_1607021559142_6740336953596788787_632140999259168.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your analogy makes no sense, can't even respond intelligently to.
Well we already have LEGAL immigrants that become citizens, like Antonio Sabàto Jr. We took in 1.18 million LEGAL immigrants in 2016. So how do we not have open borders? Please enlighten me, Jay.
Then I can sit on the pot and laugh shit myself into oblivion.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Well we already have LEGAL immigrants that become citizens, like Antonio Sabàto Jr. We took in 1.18 million LEGAL immigrants in 2016. So how do we not have open borders? Please enlighten me, Jay.
Then I can sit on the pot and laugh shit myself into oblivion.

"...Like Antonio Sabato Jr."

What

The

Fuck. 😂 😂 😂

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Since July 23rd 2020 (the inception of this thread) the Mk6 what did you do today has "only" added 1300 posts and some change.

We're outgrowing that one by almost 8 times as many posts per day.

Given enough time (and Rickety energy) we will pass that one too.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I think @BadHombre760 should man up and run his mouth in this thread, rather than via PM. What do you think, big guy?

If he’s got the stones, I’ll post screen shots of the PMs starting in June, for the enjoyment of the group.
i had just checked my inbox and replied to your unread message from september lmao. but you do you, big guy

using the term "man up" to show up in an internet thread...shows how low your standard of being a man is 😂