GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
The c8 is supposed to be crazy good. And the demon’s 1/4 mile prowess is uncanny. Then there’s the second gen viper.

I dunno jay.....

Price per HP it's hard to beat American car's. Mustang, Camaro, Charger/Challenger are all great options.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
The c8 is supposed to be crazy good. And the demon’s 1/4 mile prowess is uncanny. Then there’s the second gen viper.

I dunno jay.....
Corvettes are awesome on a track no doubt. I just don't like em. Demon's lol if going straight is your thing I guess...They can't stop or turn, I'd own a demon on a road course.. Same with vipers, meh

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Cool. Prove it. Prove that witness is telling the truth.
Pretty sure pictures of these ballots will surface sooner or later. I obviously don't have them. I report the news, I don't make it up like CNN.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I would take a new Shelby Mustang if I won it, that's as far as my muscle car itch goes.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I’m not saying I favor them. I’m just not wanting to take away from them.

a 2006 LS7 vette is anything but slow sir
Pffft...I was eating 06 Vettes at VIR with my 2010 GTI.
Edit- K04 for the record.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Corvettes are awesome on a track no doubt. I just don't like em. Demon's lol if going straight is your thing I guess...They can't stop or turn, I'd own a demon on a road course.. Same with vipers, meh
Demons stop well too. But yeah they’re purposely built for the 1/4. Second gen vipers with the right driver can be very successful on track. Especially the act’s.

we have good cars here too. Just didn’t want to take away from them.

I track too. Here at high plains in CO

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The new gen Mustangs and Camaro's are neither of those things.
I like the Camaro SS, don't get me wrong. But they are knocking on 4,000 lbs.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Price per HP it's hard to beat American car's. Mustang, Camaro, Charger/Challenger are all great options.
I’m honestly not a charger fan. I don’t like what it looks like from the outside. But I do get what you’re saying.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Guy at work notices I got another VW. "Wow you sure do like supporting over seas companies"
Me: "Well when american car companies make something that interest me I'll consider them".
Tell him there is a great VW factory in Chattanooga, TN.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I like the Camaro SS, don't get me wrong. But they are knocking on 4,000 lbs.

Okay I thought they were lighter then that 😂

Mustangs are lighter then they used to be and by today's standards are in the middle but yeah compared to 3kish pound hatchback heavy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I’m honestly not a charger fan. I don’t like what it looks like from the outside. But I do get what you’re saying.
How about those yellow rub strips on the all the Charger front splitters??
WHO ELSE WANTS TO RIP ALL OF THEM OFF?!