GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I read EVERYWHERE. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Even the states were saying the election machines were not secure, before the election of course. NPR did a whole article on it. OR ARE THEY NOT CREDIBLE EITHER?

Except GA did a hand recount, no machines. Came out the same. YOU'RE FAKE NEWS. This is public data.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
NOPE, provide a citation so we can see that you lied and/or don't understand what you read.
Is it so hard to believe that most of these vaccine cases lose in the rigged court? And yet still over $4 billion has been paid to 25% of victims.
I could post links all day and you guys would tell me it's fake news. I ain't got time for dat.
Burn me once, shame on you...burn me a million times, shame on me.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Why is it these people, you know the crazy ones, always call it a rigged system when they are wrong/lose/etc. It’s not rigged, you are just not valid. Next.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is it so hard to believe that most of these vaccine cases lose in the rigged court? And yet still over $4 billion has been paid to 25% of victims.
I could post links all day and you guys would tell me it's fake news. I ain't got time for dat.

What's easy to believe is a bunch of crack pots sue for their child being autistic.

I spent 24 years in the military, the most heavily vaccinated population in the US, and possibly the world. Didn't see one vaccine related injury or illness.

But again, post a source to back your claim.

You get called fake news because you don't understand most of what you read or you post from right-wing fringe groups, literally making up fake news.

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

So, like 1 win, 39 losses?

Shame on who?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What's easy to believe is a bunch of crack pots sue for their child being autistic.

I spent 24 years in the military, the most heavily vaccinated population in the US, and possibly the world. Didn't see one vaccine related injury or illness.

Queue measles-like outbreak aboard Fort McHenry rhetoric in 5...4...3...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

You get called fake news because you don't understand most of what you read or you post from right-wing fringe groups, literally making up fake news.
mUH fOX NEwS tHOuGh

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

So an experienced PA knows nothing about the vaccine injury court and manufacturer exemption from liability?? Color me surprised.
Maybe the kids are injured more than adults, maybe they are more vulnerable. Maybe people get sick all the time and never make the connection. My doctors didn't. The majority of vaccine injury is labeled as 'unknown' or SIDS. There is a monetary incentive involved. I shouldn't have to teach a medical 'professional' about vaccine injury. You see the parents protesting, it's real. They even made movies, maybe you've heard of VAXXED and VAXXED 2?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
'I'm a high-powered PA with military experience.'
'Oh, so you know about The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (NCVIA}??'
'The what?'
'Ok, nevermind.'
About the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program | Official web site of the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration (hrsa.gov)
Oi, it's too late in this thread to not have learned how google works.

First off, this is so these cases don't have to go to Tort law court.. Which is different than normal court.

Second, this was amended in 2016. You really should be talking about the 21st Century Cares Act (Pub law 114-255).

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/about/index.html

Third, Vaccine injury is the risk required to pay for that Herd immunity you keep spouting off aobut.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So an experienced PA knows nothing about the vaccine injury court and manufacturer exemption from liability?? Color me surprised.
Maybe the kids are injured more than adults, maybe they are more vulnerable. Maybe people get sick all the time and never make the connection. My doctors didn't. The majority of vaccine injury is labeled as 'unknown' or SIDS. There is a monetary incentive involved. I shouldn't have to teach a medical 'professional' about vaccine injury. You see the parents protesting, it's real. They even made movies, maybe you've heard of VAXXED and VAXXED 2?

See, I never said I didn't know about vaccine court. I know exactly what the numbers are. I want you to post a source for you're claim so I can destroy you, like every time you try to post about medical subjects.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Third, Vaccine injury is the risk required to pay for that Herd immunity you keep spouting off aobut.
Herd immunity is a term stolen by pharma that was used to describe populations that developed NATURAL immunity by surviving a disease.
It does not come a from toxic soup shot in your arm. I'm not going to get into it, but you can read a vaccine insert where there are 4 pages of small print listing almost 400 side effects. Most illnesses we vaccinate for resolve in week.
WHAT HAPPENED TO DO NO HARM?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
See, I never said I didn't know about vaccine court. I know exactly what the numbers are. I want you to post a source for you're claim so I can destroy you, like every time you try to post about medical subjects.
Destroy me with the same statistics I already quoted? I'll be happy to hear your numbers and citations since you're so much smarter than everyone else, you elitist prick.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Here's what your friends in government have in store for us-
1606745095750.png