GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1661172415478.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
Both of these are different... where to start? The smallpox vaccine has been administered to several hundred thousand military members over the course of the last 20+ years prior to deployments. It's not contagious unless you open the sore it creates and rub it on somebody. The oral polio vaccine is not used in the US, and the variant it creates isn't infecting people who have been vaccinated. This is not the same thing as the covid vaccine that isn't a vaccine.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Both of these are different... where to start? The smallpox vaccine has been administered to several hundred thousand military members over the course of the last 20+ years prior to deployments. It's not contagious unless you open the sore it creates and rub it on somebody. The oral polio vaccine is not used in the US, and the variant it creates isn't infecting people who have been vaccinated. This is not the same thing as the covid vaccine that isn't a vaccine.
Not disagreeing with you, but some people who received the polio vaccine developed polio. I'm pretty sure I had that vaccine as a kid, so I guess I'm out of the woods.
I also would not put it past our overlords to substitute whatever with the smallpox vaccine out there. It's all too easy to put anything in those vials and slap a sticker on it. Multiple reports that Pfizer doses were 4 different things, including placebo.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Audits for thee, not for them.

1661219165591.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pretty sure this is satire.
"Fact checkers" are saying it's not true, but let's see how many of those Congress millionaires gets audited in the next year... Historically, they have been above the law. Insider trading for example.