GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
^ that’s part of this country’s problem.

From both sides.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If the above is 100% accurate (I have seen some photos similar to above of the latest parties)...then all I can say is that those people are just as idiotic as Trump..but a fair chunk of USA has had a hard time believing that Covid-19 exists...& yes even in this country & some European counties there have been some shocking photos of fecking idiots not taking the situation seriously...to those people I say...

View attachment 191686

At least from what I saw, they're at least mostly wearing masks though.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
124372690_10221765374140902_5844106456895627265_n.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If the above is 100% accurate (I have seen some photos similar to above of the latest parties)...then all I can say is that those people are just as idiotic as Trump..but a fair chunk of USA has had a hard time believing that Covid-19 exists...& yes even in this country & some European counties there have been some shocking photos of fecking idiots not taking the situation seriously...to those people I say...

View attachment 191686
I'm at a birthday party right now with 20 people I haven't seen all year, some complete strangers. There is an old lady wearing the mask, she is the only one. I'm not afraid of 99% survival.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
$100 to anyone that can get video of zrick doing the walk of sham and taking his trump2020 lawn sign down
My sign is still proudly in the yard. You'll never get the satisfaction. I'll post a pic when I get home from this super spreader event.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He said he did have one....remember, he put it close to his house so he could justify shooting any vandals.

mUH Freedumb
I don't need a Trump sign to justify shooting anyone. In Georgia we have stand your ground laws. I only have to 'feel threatened' by someone on my property and I can break out the Glock.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
You're right. There's a reason the rest of the world thinks americans are stupid.
The fact that Trump, conducting himself as woefully unintelligent as he always has, could survive the primaries, let alone hold the highest office, shows that there are A LOT of knuckles dragging out there...

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I'm at a birthday party right now with 20 people I haven't seen all year, some complete strangers. There is an old lady wearing the mask, she is the only one. I'm not afraid of 99% survival.

zrickety's (in)famous last words " I'm not afraid of 99% survival"......

& obviously nobody cares that they might be carrying it without showing symptoms & passing onto other people like the old lady.....

old saying over here..."I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole"..& they are at least 2m long...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I don't need a Trump sign to justify shooting anyone. In Georgia we have stand your ground laws. I only have to 'feel threatened' by someone on my property and I can break out the Glock.

You might want to read up on your self defense laws before you go and shoot someone over a trump sign, or just because you “feel threatened”. You should also fed up on what constitutes The legal term “reasonable” used in those laws. If they confuse you, I recommend paying for one of those self defense legal insurance plans.

Source: reading and shit.