GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I agree with Jim, zrick does certainly get misquoted and destroyed a lot. I mean he may be asking for it/keeps coming back for more at this point but damn lol. While his premise overall cannot stand on its own there is some wiggleroom deserved here and there. The world isn't black and white, people.
SMH.

He does -not- get misquoted. He's the one taking things out of context. He's the one that reads just the article title then gets burned when people actually read the whole thing and find it contradicts what he's saying.

If you're concerned for Rickety's emotional well-being then I commend you for being a good person, but stop the enabling.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I never said they deserve to die.
I'm saying if you live an unhealthy lifestyle, you win COVID prizes.

You don’t need to say it. You not wearing a mask shows that you care less about other people. I said in a previous post that I would give up a minor inconvenience (a freedom as you say) on the off chance that I could possibly harm someone. You said I'll take MuH FreEdOm.

You and I don't always agree but I have to admit how badly your words get miss quoted and twisted around.

It's sorta implied as in his actions speak louder then his words. Am I reading between the lines? Sure cause no one would come out say they are prejudice but they would certainly say things that might make someone think that...see below.

In the US my life matters a whole hell of a lot more than a person who is in the country illegally.

I'm not a racist.

Prejudice more likely.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
1603310024285.png

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Been nice knowing you guys.... Went to the gym and a couple guys in a POS approached me near the entrance. I stood maybe 10-15ft away to see what they wanted. They needed directions to the covid testing site, neither of them had a mask and the passenger looked to be on oxygen. The test area is on the complete opposite side of the building. There are roughly 10,000 signs pointing to where it is, barricades in the parking lot, a huge tent setup for drive through, not sure how you could miss it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So is anyone else still wondering why the HQC champions went quiet? The president said he took a regiment, yet he still got the virus. And last time I checked his treatment at Walter Reed didn't include HQC but instead included a steroid treatment reserved for those with severe symptoms. So what gives?
He took HCQ early...it prevented him from getting the virus at that time. I'm guessing his doctors told him to stop taking it. Doesn't mean they're right. Ask 50 doctors a question, you'll get different answers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bro, you -must- be joking.

And y'all do always agree but that's cause Rickety has forgotten you sheepishly wear the mask.
Jim knows how to debate and have a civil conversation. He has earned my respect. More than I can say for most of you.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They know that his followers don't care. At this point, Trump could shit in zrickety's mouth and zrickety would post "studies" saying it was ice cream and tell us all how good it tastes.
More fake news.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
That's a big nope. zrickety is the one that twists the meaning of every study and statistic he quotes. Just look at the threat title. SCAMdemic. You, Jim and zrickety can all eat a bag of dicks together.
Eat a bag of dicks? Whos side do you think im on?? Lol.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Bro, you -must- be joking.

And y'all do always agree but that's cause Rickety has forgotten you sheepishly wear the mask.

I don't always agree and have said so several times. He hasn't forgotten I wear a mask. That's one of the things we disagree about.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That's a big nope. zrickety is the one that twists the meaning of every study and statistic he quotes. Just look at the threat title. SCAMdemic. You, Jim and zrickety can all eat a bag of dicks together.

Eat a bag of dicks? You're so classy. In a childish way.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You don’t need to say it. You not wearing a mask shows that you care less about other people. I said in a previous post that I would give up a minor inconvenience (a freedom as you say) on the off chance that I could possibly harm someone. You said I'll take MuH FreEdOm.

It's sorta implied as in his actions speak louder then his words. Am I reading between the lines? Sure cause no one would come out say they are prejudice but they would certainly say things that might make someone think that...see below.

Prejudice more likely.

Yes I have a problem with someone being in the US illegally. That's not prejudice I don't like people doing things that are illegal. I'm funny like that.