GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
No, just those that say overtly racist things, like calling a black man a poo flinging monkey, calling middle easterners ragheads, wanting to determine medical triage by legal status, you know, racist things.
So as someone that once joined the military, knowing he would have to obey orders on behalf of the rich guys upstairs, what is your opinion on those ragheads placing their countries next to our precious oil? How dare they, soldier! Right?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Is that your medical opinion?
My opinion is based on whatever little I saw of him on TV and in the printed media. Did he also forget the name of the SoD whose name he heard five minutes prior? I don't remember him calling Pence the president. He also appeared much more coherent during the presidential debate I watched.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I'm a villain because I believe mayo is the superior grilling agent for a grilled cheese sandwich, and the belief that any condiment where high fructose corn syrup is the primary ingredient is trash? I'll stand behind those points until I die. Then I'll be your villain.

This is Simply Heinz Ketchup BTW.

TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, CANE SUGAR, SALT, ONION POWDER, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVORING.

Yes regular has HFCS in it but it's not primary.

1616212616358.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My opinion is based on whatever little I saw of him on TV and in the printed media. Did he also forget the name of the SoD whose name he heard five minutes prior? I don't remember him calling Pence the president. He also appeared much more coherent during the presidential debate I watched.
I've watched some videos of him where he couldn't remember names and misused words pretty bad. He did seem coherent in the debate. I don't know enough about him to know if he misspoke so much when he was younger but if he didn't then he's showing signs of dementia. I hope he makes it through his term though because the the alternative is Harris.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This is Simply Heinz Ketchup BTW.

TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, CANE SUGAR, SALT, ONION POWDER, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVORING.

Yes regular has HFCS in it but it's not primary.

View attachment 207047

It not being the primary ingredient is the big point. It's hard to completely avoid HFCS entirely sometimes, but the main ingredient in ketchup should be tomatoes. If it's not, that's some shit ketchup.

Also, the comment chain was mostly talking about Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. Know why it's so "sweet"?

Because it's literally HFCS in a bottle with some additional flavoring.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I've watched some videos of him where he couldn't remember names and misused words pretty bad. He did seem coherent in the debate. I don't know enough about him to know if he misspoke so much when he was younger but if he didn't then he's showing signs of dementia. I hope he makes it through his term though because the the alternative is Harris.
There were moments in the debate when he was clearly headed towards la-la land. Either way, there have been plenty of opportunities to infer that he is suffering from brain deterioration. I've worked with some patients that had Alzheimer's and general dementia -- symptoms are similar. Also notice how Biden walks in that video in which he falls when climbing up to the airplane: compare the way he walks and the way the guy next to him walks. I've seen that kind of walking in the elderly with deteriorating brain functions, and not just poor motor function.

Biden is just a doll. I am certain Harris plays a major role already.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Don't have to stir Skippy Natural PB.
I've only had the regular Skippy, let's call it "original formula". I hated it. I can't speak to their natural variety.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
should i go find a supercut of trump's inability to form complete sentences for you or are you more competent than Bront in googling things?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The Apologist is metamorphosing into The Skippy Pimp...