GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
yeah it was crazy when they would do that and it was easy to spot us all since when you first get privalages to leave base you had to go in full blues they would hound you all over the mall

I remember doing the same shit when we got our first pass. That’s the night I had a no-toothed prostitute solicit me at the Waffle House. After 10wks it was tempting.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I remember doing the same shit when we got our first pass. That’s the night I had a no-toothed prostitute solicit me at the Waffle House. After 10wks it was tempting.
my drill instructer told us about how 2 guys and 2 girls got caught going at it in a dumpster because they couldnt wait to get out of boot back then it was only 6 1/2 weeks long and they were only like 3 weeks in

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
yeah on there signage talks about being top tier ive seen the truck there filling there tanks before just cant remeber what brand it was
The fuel trucks that go to Costco don't have a brand name on them.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Let me guess, midwesterner?

Delawarean. Born in Cecil County MD but spent most of my childhood in DE which is where I did all my schooling. Have always been a picky eater and both my parents are plain eaters so I guess I’m used to it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Delawarean. Born in Cecil County MD but spent most of my childhood in DE which is where I did all my schooling. Have always been a picky eater and both my parents are plain eaters so I guess I’m used to it.
What's a not plain eater? 😂

I guess you meant they don't add condiments. I'm the same way.