GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Let me guess, midwesterner?

HP on fried eggs, seriously, try it.

If someone "lot stalks" me, I'll actually poke around in my car and walk back to the store, just to mess with them.

Miracle whip is mayo for people who think mayo has too much flavor and weight, so they added sour cream.

Won't the peanuts get stuck in your nose?
No sour cream in Miracle Whip.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What are the ones Costco sells at their food bar? Those are great.

I concur. There’s a funny story about how those cheap dogs piss off the bean counters CEOs. Costco takes a loss on every one they sell. The CEO owner/founder refuses to change the prices. He does it to troll them.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I concur. There’s a funny story about how those cheap dogs piss off the bean counters. Costco takes a loss on every one they sell. The CEO refuses to change the prices. He does it to troll them.
I read the price hasn't changed since 1985. It does generate more traffic for them.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
speaking of costco has anybody bought tires from them if so how were they looked at one point and a good bit cheaper then anywere else

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
speaking of costco has anybody bought tires from them if so how were they looked at one point and a good bit cheaper then anywere else

I’ve got three sets from them so far. Two snows and mu AS3+’s on the G37. They beat all the prices in town at the time.