GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
a8fec244cc00470891c1ca9d55cff4498afb54716fe7a3725048f8336ee7e4bd_1.jpg
00619da7a8a7d3b796dd4eb42062dd40.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I don't think anyone thinks they can change Rickety's opinion by this point. Except the occasional newcomer who doesn't realize we've covered just about every angle already.

I'm just keep showing up here cause the lunacy is still amusing, even after 212 pages.
It's more for the sport of it when I get bored. I know I won't change his mind, but I'm fascinated by the mental gymnastics.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So Zrick keeps talking about all the doctors killing people through negligence but then he quotes some doctors that say wearing masks doesn't help. Could it be these are the same negligent doctors?:unsure:
I like your critical thinking skills.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's more for the sport of it when I get bored. I know I won't change his mind, but I'm fascinated by the mental gymnastics.
The mental gymnastics are taking place at CDC and news outlets. Keep watching the death ticker climb when only 0.0017% of the world has died and real number is probably 6% of that (0.0008%).
Meanwhile 35 million have recovered and nobody talks about it.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
The mental gymnastics are taking place at CDC and news outlets. Keep watching the death ticker climb when only 0.0017% of the world has died and real number is probably 6% of that (0.0008%).
Meanwhile 35 million have recovered and nobody talks about it.
I love that you're not even bothering to do the math and you're just throwing out random ass numbers :ROFLMAO:

"I want to take 6% of .0017, but that seems hard. I'll just say .0008, that seems right."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I love that you're not even bothering to do the math and you're just throwing out random ass numbers :ROFLMAO:

"I want to take 6% of .0017, but that seems hard. I'll just say .0008, that seems right."
Take the deaths divide by population, multiply by 100 for percent. I've posted this before.
Everyone wants to say I'm throwing out random numbers, but nobody is crunching the data.
I don't know what happened with my app. You're right, 6% is 0.0001% of the population. It's even more ridiculous now.
Thanks for putting in some effort.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'LL SPELL IT OUT FOR THE DIFFERENTLY ABLED
1.07 million dead / 7.8 billion world * 100 = 0.0017%
36.9 million cases - 1.07 million dead = 35.83 million recovered
THIS IS PUBLIC INFORMATION
Does not count all the asymptomatic people that never tested, which they estimated is over 30% of us.
As the months pass by, the mandates become more absurd. Not much has changed since April.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You could use a VPN. There's one called Surfshark that allows you to fake your GPS location. And of course you can already turn off history.
True, but it's my understanding that they can turn it on without your knowledge and even turned off it is recording data.